Freo by plenty

Saints

GC

WCE

Sydney

WB

Hawks

Cats

Port to beat Geelong and Crows over Dogs for mine but concur on the rest.

How’s the break shitmond have over hawfforn ? Played last Thursday while haw played a tough one on Monday.

I’d have tipped Richmond if Hawthorn got up last week. They line up well against them, can’t see Hawks dropping two on the trot though.

How's the break shitmond have over hawfforn ? Played last Thursday while haw played a tough one on Monday.

The AFL is nothing if not consistently unbalanced.

I can confirm that there will be 3 spectators at the match in Wellington, I bought three tickets for my family back in NZ. They are going for the Saints on the basis that its a St Kilda 'home' game, but I remind them at every oppurtunity how crappy the Saints are, that they like to distribute pictures of themselves with their willies out, and so forth. Arguments not helped by Essington turning up to play them last week though

I can confirm that there will be 3 spectators at the match in Wellington, I bought three tickets for my family back in NZ. They are going for the Saints on the basis that its a St Kilda 'home' game, but I remind them at every oppurtunity how crappy the Saints are, that they like to distribute pictures of themselves with their willies out, and so forth. Arguments not helped by Essington turning up to play them last week though

Show them the picks of said "willies." Debate over.

Show them the picks of said "willies." Debate over.

never actually had the pictures myself. Saw them on a friend's phone, but never was sent them personally. Would be useful now!

FFS even the Bears are touching up the Saints

Oh great, now the Lions are beating the Saints.

Umpires murdered the Saints in the last few minutes

What did Savage do?

So we’re 1 game ahead of the Lions…

In the last few minutes of that game, I just imagined myself trying to explain our game to a foreigner. Wtf would you say? It was an absolute dogs breakfast.

So we're 1 game ahead of the Lions.......

Makes for a massive game at the Gabba in a fortnight.

Did anyone see that 50m pen Petrie got? Holy heck the softest one ever

Did anyone see that 50m pen Petrie got? Holy heck the softest one ever

Ross Lyon wants more free kicks paid. Happy Birthday Ross!

Spud Dawson just cleaned up Greenwood a beauty

Best part of my day has been watching Crowley annoy the hell out of Harvey

Freo cannot kick straight tonight, only against us