AFL Trade Radio

Spencer White

Pick him up just to push Benfti over the edge.

In: Brendan Whitecross, Mitch White, Matthew White, Simon White, Jesse White.

lol

purplemonkeydishwasher

You really think he’s that easily red Dave?

You really think he's that easily red Dave?

GOLD!

■■■■ you guys

Too yellow to say what you really think, benfti?

Didn't Brisbane have Simon Black who was white and Daryl White who was black at one point?

Confusion.

To be fair, they were both more kind of tan

More of a Jonathan Brown?

And after a big night Josh Green?

Bit of a Gray area. Might have to ask Robbie.

Didn't Brisbane have Simon Black who was white and Daryl White who was black at one point?

Confusion.

Confusion.

More of a Jonathan Brown?

Didn’t Brisbane have Simon Black who was white and Daryl White who was black at one point?

Confusion.

Scott Lucas is the manager of Spencer White, he said that he is hoping that a club will give White an opportunity on a rookie list.

I haven’t seen him play at all, I know he had massive wraps with his physical attributes. I wonder if Neeld could turn him into an AFL footballer.

Worth looking at as a delisted FA.

Just about the worst suggestion I’ve read so far.

I haven’t even heard of him.

He had 8 touches in a VFL game once! He’s played more VFL “development league” than VFL seniors.

Didn’t know he was Irish?

Just heard part of a convo about parish
Could be anything etc etc suggested he will go to us at 4 saints at 5 or melbourne at 6

Can we have a ‘stuff some 14 year old nobody made up and posted on twitter’ thread too?

How about a thread on what a bunch of douche bags say about stuff they know little more than anyone else about really, but have jobs talking about it simply by speculating to the Nth degree & by speculating on every possible scenario they are eventually “right” unless something happens that they couldn’t have imagined?

We could call it something like … umm, say … Trade Radio thread …

our ‘notoriously difficult to deal with’ trademark came about not as a result of us over valuing players but because sheedy gamed the system very successfully in the 90s and teams started offering unders as a consequence - they didn’t want sheeds to get the better end of the deal. IMO anyway. I wonder if hawthorn is about to run into that same phenomenon having successfully screwed several clubs at the trade table for great success over the last decade or so.

anyone you are prepared to pay $700k plus to is worth an early to medium first round pick end of story.

Terry ‘The List Expert’ Wallace has spent far too much time in the solarium, with the absolute drivel he talks. This couple of weeks responding to twitter questions and mindless talkback on ‘radio’ is just a way of him keeping out of his super for a little while longer.

^^ LIKE ^^

How someone who was in charge of the most outrageously bad list management decisions has managed to repackage himself as “The List Manager” is one of the most baffling ruses of modern times. Even more bemusing is that anyone would give even the slightest of sh1ts about what he dribbles.

He is a snake-oil salesman of the highest order, and patently unqualified to be making any judgement whatsoever on recruiting.

The absolute embodiment of how much of an old boys’ network AFL commentary is these days. Any old ligger, hanger-on and parasite gets a gig.

Wallace being THE LIST MANAGER is as baffling as David King being anything other than an idiot.

I think we should have a Big Footy thread too.

These people are so sad that when someone rings up or texts that player X is meeting with coach Y they broadcast it and think it is true.

I know this because I once SMS’d that O’hopeless was meeting Hirdy and they ran with it and even put it on facebook.