AFL Trade Radio

Because last week the list managers didn’t want to talk very much.

1 Like

Lol. That breakfast was a Connor sports promotional love fest.

Cringe worthy.

It was actually good.

Shoosh it up Connors lover.

Watts’ father laying into the club for portraying him as lazy and a bad influence on the young players.

2 Likes

The catchphrase of this trade period: due diligence

Beautifully played by them I would have thought, on his terms and in his own backyard.

SOS basically saying that Gibbs isn’t going anywhere.

1 Like

Connors is owning them, reckon club list managers will be demanding that the Afl run this next year.

SOS: When a player is in contract and asking to move then the destination club needs to be higher in terms which is fair. If they are out of contract then a lower price is fair.

They do it every year so they know what they are getting.

I thought it was “he is a contracted player”

Loving the karma coming back to bite the dogs after all these years.

1 Like

Couple that with Best Practice and you have the “how to identify an idiot by speech” starter pack

1 Like

Apparently Dodoro is at AFL House now. A deal might be done soon

TR is recommending that we use 25 for Saad and worry about Stringer after that. Next years second is the better option, and the Stringer trade is still alive. Are they just putting more pressure on the doggies, so they don’t miss out on another decent pick?

I like it. Make them lose two good deals so we end up getting the third deal done with the worst offer.

youplayedyourself.gif

6 Likes

Big fan of just doing the deals we can do instead of getting hung up on one deal. Of course if he saints had traded out pick 5 waiting for use I would have been quite annoyed, but that’s neither here nor there.

I’d laugh if we handed Gold Coast our 2 second round picks for Saad.

Then Doddoro sends a text to Jason McCartney just saying “tick tock”.

1 Like

Cooney so far out of his depth.
If Essendon give up Saad they will have nothing left for Stringer and then when it’s mentioned our second rounder will be used he then says oh that won’t be enough, Suns will want pick 25

1 Like