AFL Trade Radio

Not trouble.

But you’ve made yourself absolutely see through with that post

Transfer fee? Don’t like this but watch it get the green light from the afl. One step closer to becoming european soccer

Pick 31 for Jack Watts is like having your wallet stolen.

Honestly, how can that man be “Chief Football Writer” for the largest circulation newspaper in the country?

1 Like

But they’ve left you your Blockbuster card.

1 Like

The joint is full of alcoholics

Fair point, but you would imagine some active synapses might make him a better writer.

I think part of the demise of newspapers is the demise of journalism.

But, I don’t suppose the “Sun” was about anything else besides the pictures.

Robinson is an Essendon supporter.

1 Like

North really need to suck it up, shut up and blood kids for another year. Throwing contracts at almost everyone, and landing no one, is an embarrassing look. And I’m sure throwing Swallow and Goldstein etc out the door will pay dividends.

They need to go a bit further down before they can go back up, they are a chance at attracting talent once their results start heading back the right way.

Supposedly, but your point is?

Shinboner Spirit

2 Likes

Absolutely would I concede if he proves me wrong, but Freo insisting on Pick 2 for Weller surely takes the cake over the Doggies debacle.

Woweeee. Maybe Blakely with Weller as steak knives…maybe.

Shouldve happened last year not sure why they wouldnt, and the way they were treated lessened their value even more. Then they extend Waite??

Similarly, FC rebuilding but wanting Gibbs to stay? The Crows are absolutely loaded with assets which FC can throw back at GWS… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Why. The blokes contracted and they want to keep him

1 Like

I think making finals this year made the club more attractive to prospective free agents this year.

Playing finals + some young stars + massive crowds and support + attractive brand of footy = destination club

2 Likes

They just said on TR that not only was Watts traded for only 31 but Melbourne are also paying some of his wage? What the??

I think with the right club, position and out of Melbourne - Watts can shine.

That moment he got crunched on Queens b’day in his first game - you knew his career would never break-out at the Dees

Lloyd saying Stringer going away for 2 weeks shows why he was being let go by the Bulldogs. FFS it is Oct, he will be back for the start of Nov. He can take 2 weeks off surely? FFS

Lloyd can be an ■■■■.

5 Likes

So they should get rid of Suckling and JJ as well then?