AFL Trade Radio

Lordo

2 Likes

Not the sharpest tool in the shed

Would you believe me if I said that he almost cost us Joe Daniher?

I’m told from a mate involves with Sydney that he crunched Darcy at training in his first run and damaged Darcy’s shoulder resulting in a reco. The parents were filthy about it, and this opened the door to Sydney being a chance at getting JD.

Geoff Walsh sounded shattered that Devon picked us ahead of Collingwood. They really rated him.

Suck farking ■■■■, Pies.

11 Likes

Walsh on TR saying that after talking to the players they realised they didn’t need to look outside for a new coach, the Buckley was the right person.

And the rest of the competition will be forever thankful.

3 Likes

Pretty funny that they say they’ll just stay quiet…

They all claimed ignorance on trading in Mayne last year - that would not sit well with me as a player

Whether or not that is true I feel sick at the thought of missing out on Joe.

So good.

Cats and Blues also did too.

Cats thought they had him in the bag given he bought a house in geelong last year and was from the area.

Missed their chance to spend two first rounders on him.

2 Likes

Don’t even know why Pies were after Smith their side is stacked of his type

1 Like

Turn it on and Dwayne Russell reckons WC are in the Premiership window. Turned off straight away

20 Likes

Coons basically rubbished that.

So badly want to post a ‘suck it’ gif.
But I’m at work and I really shouldn’t google that.

Called them down hill skiers haha

Purely on list profile and age wasn’t it? Meaning they’re mature (old) and have to win it now or they’re not winning it. So we can say they’re not winning it. The way I see it, just because you’re list is in the window in terms of age, doesn’t mean you can actually win it.

That aside, Russell is full of an order of magnitude of garbage.

6 Likes

It’s not terrible.

1 Like

Hooker won’t be playing back Lordo

5 Likes