AFL Trade Radio

The best 4 to 5 SA kids will go inside the top 10 IMO. Crows will need to trade up

fransis and next years first for sloane

The grand final public holiday should be moved to the final day of trade week to account for the drop off in productivity.

1 Like

I’m in the hold onto Francis camp.

Looks a fair trade though.

1 Like

im for keeping him as well but normally when the want to go, they end up going weather its now or next year, not sure if they can convince him to stay!

1 Like

Yes, valid point. But they are working on gaining currency to move up the order.
For the record, I wouldn’t do that deal for Gibbs. Crows are obviously trying to get a premiership in the next couple of years.

Francis for schache then schache forward, hooker back?

1 Like

That’s the only deal I would consider trading him out, otherwise I want us to hold him.

I’ve taken annual leave today and also a recovery day tomorrow

2 Likes

I regret not taking one today!

McCartney Stormed in.

What I’ve learnt from trade radio.

Player management is where failed top 10 draft picks end up.

Meesen, Trotter, MacDougall

I learn nothing from TR.

1 Like

Hopefully when the Stringer deal is done. The Essendon team leave. Shut up shop.

1 Like

Hopefully when the bulldogs decide the time is right to deal we just tell em to get stuffed!

Swans looking at banking picks/points for next year for Blakey’s son - apparently rated top 5 draft pick next year. - swans academy/coaching selections paying off.

I think Wallace said rated at top 5 if he was picked in this years draft. Is this years draft so suspect that a 17yo would go in the top 4 this year? Or is he typically basing him on talent and 1 year projection as an 18 yo if he was to be selected this year?

Good result for footy.

5 Likes

Yep.
He is in the Sydney Academy.
But he can also choose Brisbane or North

Collingwood supporters in a meltdown over their trade. Hilarious!!

1 Like