AFL Trade Radio

AFL confirms everything is 'sweet' with The Buddy Deal

Farce.

Hopefully it now gives some certainty to Clubs with their trades & starts Trade Week rolling.

Time to fatten up some Swans contracts and shake the cage see who falls out.

On the AFL site it's got "Following an investigation by its Legal, Integrity and Compliance Department, the AFL today ratified the long term contract ..." Is it just me or does "Legal, Integrity and Compliance Department" sound like something out of a George Orwell novel?

I don't know, but they are terms that you normally never wouldn't use in the same sentence with AFL.

EFA

AFL confirms everything is 'sweet' with The Buddy Deal

Farce.

Hopefully it now gives some certainty to Clubs with their trades & starts Trade Week rolling.

Time to fatten up some Swans contracts and shake the cage see who falls out.

On the AFL site it's got "Following an investigation by its Legal, Integrity and Compliance Department, the AFL today ratified the long term contract ..." Is it just me or does "Legal, Integrity and Compliance Department" sound like something out of a George Orwell novel?

I don't know, but they are terms that you normally wouldn't use in the same sentence with AFL.

Legal, Integrity and Compliance Department = Orwell's Ministry of Truth.

Players still on our list that arrived at our club 9 years ago.

Fletcher

Winderlich

Watson

Stanton

That's it.  And that's from the start of their careers, not after 182 games.

Oh, blokes on our list that have played more than 182 games.

Fletcher

Goddard

Stanton

Are you sure you've got this one right AFL?

Having stated that, Fletcher is now 9 years older than the next oldest player on our list who is Alwyn Davey.  Just to prove anything is possible.

What a joke.

FREE AGENCY is effectively AFL governed trades with made up draft picks. And we all know how good the AFL governance is..

FFS...turn up the volume of your callers.

FFS...turn up the volume of your callers.

to be fair most of them are talking out their ■■■■.

Barratt and Wallace on now... They have 5 minutes.
I can't stand that flog Barratt. Reminds me of that South Park episode where Kyle and his family move to San Fransisco after buying a hybrid car and thinking they are better than everyone else, where they host parties of sniffing their own farts.
Loves the sound of his own voice.

Fair Dinkum I am listening to it now...........Barrett is an absolute S*** Feeder. Apparently Bomber has the job now according to him and he is now trying to drum up some sort of controversy with Wallace  in that it was another sham process and we "used up" the plough.

Does not like us at all - think he might be a bit shirty cos he went with Tudor having the job..............do people fair dinkum have a problem getting their head around the fact we are appointing a 2 time premiership coach and architect of one of the best programs ( Geelong ) of all time over an unproven assistant who is good with the whiteboard ?? Think Purple twit might

Bloke just calling in saying that Crameri could be re-thinking leaving.

I am starting to think that he may be doing just that. Considering the money wouldn’t be too far apart, the trade will be difficult as Essendon still want to hold on to him as their preference, nothing has been said to suggest we are in talks at all with the Dogs let alone getting close to a deal. Plus I think Bomber becoming coach may just be a bit of a tick for Essendon in terms of player retention and belief as a unit because it will cause the least amount of disruption.

(Hopeful thinking most likely, but hey.)

Bloke rang in… Is a great source.

Bloke rang in... Is a great source.

Did said bloke sound like Bomber Thomspon trying to disguise his voice?

Never said it was reliable.

Bloke actually asked if they'd heard that and they both said no and it's massively unlikely.

Come on.

Terry Wallace: "You got a thousand small fwds" to an EFC caller.

Hahhahahahahahaha.

Terry Wallace: "You got a thousand small fwds" to an EFC caller.
Hahhahahahahahaha.

Was pretty funny I must admit and then they basically told the guy to fk off by barely touching any of his other questions.

How you people can listen to such disgusting human beings who think they are akin to some kind of gods because they think they know something about football is beyond me.

Does anyone think Gumby will leave this time round. Fero looks like is interested in him again. If he goes it would be 2 forwards leaving and meaning we would have to develop someone or find one in the lower leagues as back up. Also Fero would never give us a first rounder because they would say he is injury prone but might give us a second rounder which would be mid 30s. DOnt forget Gumby was only given a one year contract last season and i dont think he has signed another thus far.

How you people can listen to such disgusting human beings who think they are akin to some kind of gods because they think they know something about football is beyond me.

think of it as a mockumentry and its comical.

Wallace - Gareth

Barrett - Brent

Never said it was reliable.

True.
But crameri is gone. No coming back.

Pretty much sticking your nose up a dog’s ■■■■ then complaining how much it smells.

Can someone please tell me why most footy players choose collingwood or carlton as their melbourne club of choice when trading is occuring. why doesn't anyone nominate the bombers. what is wrong with us. I know some will say the drugs problem this season however this has been happeneing for a while now. Why doesn't anyone want to come to our club.