AFL Trade Radio

Colyer deal confirmed.

Signed for 2 more years.

Was interest from Demons.

Why have we got 2 trading threads? This is under the guise of Trade Radio. Can we merge the threads?

Coz the rumours one disappeared. 

Colyer deal confirmed.

Signed for 2 more years.

Was interest from Demons.

Exodus!!! 

(Good band)

Why have we got 2 trading threads? This is under the guise of Trade Radio. Can we merge the threads?

Coz the rumours one disappeared. 

list management thread could work.

Interesting discussion on TR with the U18 SA coach about differences in player development between states. I think the advantage of being in a club environment like the SANFL, which allows kids to play and train with more mature players can make a big difference to how quickly players adapt to AFL footy. On the flip side, the TAC cup provides an opportunity to play against the best players in your age group in the country.

lot of WA boys on our list

Interesting discussion on TR with the U18 SA coach about differences in player development between states. I think the advantage of being in a club environment like the SANFL, which allows kids to play and train with more mature players can make a big difference to how quickly players adapt to AFL footy. On the flip side, the TAC cup provides an opportunity to play against the best players in your age group in the country.

lot of WA boys on our list

I was thinking that, but none of them adapted to AFL overly quickly!

Barratt and Wallace on now… They have 5 minutes.

I can’t stand that flog Barratt. Reminds me of that South Park episode where Kyle and his family move to San Fransisco after buying a hybrid car and thinking they are better than everyone else, where they host parties of sniffing their own farts.

Loves the sound of his own voice.

i put forward the Crameri and Gumby suggestion to trade radio. Browny likes it!

What suggestion was that?

Trade Radio - plough talking to Chris bond (Freo) - said they are looking at Pods & Gumby, said Ross Lyon and him sat down with Gumby last year.

haven't even thought about deals draft picks etc if they go down that path.

Trade Radio â€@traderadio1m

Bond on Gumbleton: Yeh he does (come into thoughts). That's certainly in our discussions. We'll be making contact with him and management

If Cram and Gumby both go, I wouldn't be against trying to get 22&Grant from the dogs (would probably have to throw in something as a sweetener on top of Stu)

sounds like Bond was more keen on the J Pod. Unlikely that they would take both

Why? JPod & Pav are both only 1-2 years from retirement.

Gumb might have issues with his body but if he stays on the park, he will be around for longer than that.

You'd assume that Gumby would only move for more opportunities. Why move to Freo, when he would be behind J POD for 1-2 years?

AFL confirms everything is 'sweet' with The Buddy Deal

Farce.

Hopefully it now gives some certainty to Clubs with their trades & starts Trade Week rolling.

Farce.

Hopefully it now gives some certainty to Clubs with their trades & starts Trade Week rolling.

Time to fatten up some Swans contracts and shake the cage see who falls out.

You'd assume that Gumby would only move for more opportunities. Why move to Freo, when he would be behind J POD for 1-2 years?

Well if last year was anything to go by, he would get more opportunity anywhere else.

Farce.

On the AFL site it's got "Following an investigation by its Legal, Integrity and Compliance Department, the AFL today ratified the long term contract ..." Is it just me or does "Legal, Integrity and Compliance Department" sound like something out of a George Orwell novel?

Why? JPod & Pav are both only 1-2 years from retirement.

Gumb might have issues with his body but if he stays on the park, he will be around for longer than that.

Despite his age, the Pod has a fair bit more proven performance than Gumby. Freo probably see their window as being right now, so a KPF with finals experience would fit their needs. 

Farce.

On the AFL site it's got "Following an investigation by its Legal, Integrity and Compliance Department, the AFL today ratified the long term contract ..." Is it just me or does "Legal, Integrity and Compliance Department" sound like something out of a George Orwell novel?

1984 was a very good year.

Farce.

I don't know, but they are terms that you normally wouldn't use in the same sentence with AFL.