AFLX Draft - you won’t believe which four players are going to suffer Windy Hill Flu

If this idea wasn’t stupid enough already, they’ve removed the only component/reason I paid any attention to it at all last year, … my Team.

Lol. Fkn idiots.

1 Like

Zac Fisher only Carlton player picked

Who the fark is Zac Fisher? No, really!!!

2 Likes

That’s some Xtreme drafting.

1 Like

People in this thread acting like the players drafted have been drafted to go to war.

I doubt any player will take it seriously. Will be good to see our players playing against each other as they were all drafted onto different teams.

5 Likes

Notice none of our players are in either teams starting lineup, if any play I think it will be limited minutes so not the end of the world

1 Like

Will be watching to see how my man Rance goes. If ever there were a player that you could build an AFLX team around, it’s not Rance.

2 Likes

I thought maybe 1 ess player in each team to try and get more efc fans to watch all the games.

2 Likes

Well Cripps is a VC

, [quote=“People_s_Prince, post:45, topic:14910, full:true”]
People in this thread acting like the players drafted have been drafted to go to war.

I doubt any player will take it seriously. Will be good to see our players playing against each other as they were all drafted onto different teams.
[/quote]

You can guarantee that therell be at least one idiot playing like it’s a Grand final.

1 Like

If I watch any AFLX…I will be disappointed in myself.

4 Likes

surely if its 48 players there should of been max of 3 from each team

or 18 team x 3 plus the 4 captains…

its a farce of epic proportions

If they want to really get involvement, like the all star mile horse race where you have the chance to own part of the horse for the race.

Have a competition and select 4 coaches from the public who can then draft their own teams. Feel like that would be really enjoyable.

I’m recording Married at First Sight so i can re watch it instead of AFLX. No one as whacky as Troy from last year, but still riveting.

1 Like

:no_mouth:

1 Like

What the ■■■■ is this ■■■■.

Surely all 4 can get the flu?

2 Likes

If any of these 4 get injured I am going to burn down AFL house.

3 Likes

Ines is next level troy.

1 Like

She has to be the most disgusting person they have ever had on the show, and they have had some doozies.

1 Like

But seriously what the actual ■■■■ is this rubbish.

You can’t seriously beleive that the AFL are doing it to get the word of AFL the world. So what they watch this and then tune in to see a completely different sport?

While we are at it lets do soccer-x with no offside rule, no fouls and goal keepers who can handle the ball anywhere on the pitch or basketball x with 10 point shots from half court, trampolines and giant walls that are in play.

3 Likes