Akermanis at Essendon?

Sam Landsberger tweeting that Jason Akermanis is in the mix for a coaching job. Formal interview next week.
Mark Stevens saying he struck up a relationship with Worsfold earlier this year.
FFS!

Hap will be happy.

Woosh, Harvs, Aker, BJ and Lindsay Tanner to attend every 2016 press conference…put a few muppets in their place

Do it, hes my frothing nutcase.

Woosh, Harvs, Aker, BJ and Lindsay Tanner to attend every 2016 press conference...put a few muppets in their place

Aker to put himself in his place?

I thought all spots were filled?

we got a development spot free.

The TBC on the Development side.

Woosh, Harvs, Aker, BJ and Lindsay Tanner to attend every 2016 press conference...put a few muppets in their place

Aker to put himself in his place?

Fair call

O_O

acker, pls

Hap will be happy.
Be careful what you wish for, folks.

Will he answer our emails ?

BRING HIM IN.

Hap will be happy.
Be careful what you wish for, folks.
Haha!

I really want this to happen.

Is anyone else finding that there is probably to much media focus on our club? Every time something happens, it’s online or in the papers, and you don’t hear about other clubs!

Handstand celebrations to increase after we win.

I really want this to happen.

I’m with you.

The guy is a tool but if there is one thing he knows a lot about its footy. Would be great for the young guys, he has always said how he would love to be involved in AFL coaching. I think he could be really good for us.

If he can teach Hibberd to be as good with his non preferred foot as Aker was then he is worth it for that reason alone.

We have tried having nice guys in charge. Time to put some real ***** in the coaches box

What has he been doing leading up to this to put him in such a position?