Akermanis at Essendon?

Coaching up around the Murray River i think. Doing a dam good job also I’ve heard.

He’s been coaching country footy, I think.

AKER + TIPPA = [REDACTED]

I really want this to happen.

I’m with you.

The guy is a tool but if there is one thing he knows a lot about its footy. Would be great for the young guys, he has always said how he would love to be involved in AFL coaching. I think he could be really good for us.

If he can teach Hibberd to be as good with his non preferred foot as Aker was then he is worth it for that reason alone.

We have tried having nice guys in charge. Time to put some real ***** in the coaches box

Agreed
If it was up to me, I would not employ him.
But as far as selections of coaches and players are concerned , I just lie back and think of Essendon.

Coaching up around the Murray River i think. Doing a dam good job also I've heard.
Seems like he's put himself in a good position then. He has a brilliant footy brain just a silly mouth to those that want to hear it. May surprise many. Plus he's a premiership player. He knows what it takes. If he has the credentials then he deserves a chance.

kill me now

He’s been kicked out of both (AFL) clubs he’s been at.
I don’t know why you’d give him a chance to make it 3.

I’ll wait for an official announcement.

Was a mighty good player.

We lack crazy. Genuine knee buckling, head scratching crazy. Everyone complains we are too vanilla. This is one outside the box. Is as skilled as just about anyone who has played the game. Thinks outside the square.

People are worried that Worsfold has been out of the game and may not have kept up with the game tactically. We may be about to invent where the game is going. Bring him in

As long as there is a contract that he never open his mouth to the media in any form whether it be interview, tell all, book, newspaper, twitter, facebook in relation to our club ever from the time of his appointment till his death then that’s ok with me.

No just no.

We lack crazy. Genuine knee buckling, head scratching crazy. Everyone complains we are too vanilla. This is one outside the box. Is as skilled as just about anyone who has played the game. Thinks outside the square.

People are worried that Worsfold has been out of the game and may not have kept up with the game tactically. We may be about to invent where the game is going. Bring him in

He’s a self obsessed prat IMHO.

Was rubbed out from his local footy this year for having a crack at umpires. Kicked out of Dogs, kicked out of Lions.

He was a good kick though.

common theme, kicking. ergo we’d be a better kicking side with him.

Hell yeah.

Out: Vanilla
In: Crazy

Would be the best small forward on our list.

Aker at Essendon? That’s absurd. What’s next, Donald Trump running for President?

He’s a self obsessed prat IMHO.

Was rubbed out from his local footy this year for having a crack at umpires. Kicked out of Dogs, kicked out of Lions.

He was a good kick though.

I just couldn’t possibly imagine there not being a story about a falling out.

I used to enjoy Akers outbursts and confrontations,I also used to enjoy the fact we didn’t have to deal with them.

Too much talk of him being self obsessed and crazy. Is a nurturing loving human being.