Akermanis at Essendon?

I hope we recruit anyone who has been critical of EFC in the last 3 years.

This will alow some posters to remain relevant on BB.

Running the psychology program??? Wtf kind of joke is this? He’d hardly be coming into the club to take over tactical areas (we’ve got 4 current/former AFL head coaches plus other assistant coaches) and I sincerely hope we wouldn’t let him anywhere near the development of impressionable young players.
Maybe something to do with individual player tactics of mid to senior players (midfield and smaller forwards)…

He was a great individual footballer, but I can’t see him being a good addition to our coaching staff.

hmmm, i could see him pushing the players to show alot of aggression on field coupled with taking more risks too. would be good, but Akers a ticking timebomb. as talented a player he was, he was very difficult to work with from several accounts. on top of that he has trouble with the stuff that comes out of his mouth. if thats how he is in a coaching realm, that effects the other coaches and then trickles down to the players. i wouldnt risk it

Nine News Melbourne ‏@9NewsMelb 4h4 hours ago

.@EssendonFC has played down any possible employment after it emerged Jason Akermanis was a potential coaching option. #9News

Well, there’s 5 pages of Blitz burnt for no good reason.

Well, there's 5 pages of Blitz burnt for no good reason.

It was worth it for super saiyan retard dot gif. At least that’s what my imaginary caterpillar tells me.

Well, there's 5 pages of Blitz burnt for no good reason.
ive never been such a blatant wasteful thread on blitz. except for every other thread on the website
What is it called when you go past full-retard?

I think that’s what this site will be if Aker gets a gig…

Full Yaco?

Could not think of a worse person to be involved at the club. I would prefer us to get Lance Armstrong as an alternative rookie listed talent.

Surely this won’t happen.

Guys guys guys. There’s been some confusion today.

Aker isn’t running for a coach role. He’s one of the six running for the board.

Akermanis-Raptor death match for the last spot.

As long as there is a contract that he never open his mouth to the media in any form whether it be interview, tell all, book, newspaper, twitter, facebook in relation to our club ever from the time of his appointment till his death then that's ok with me.
As long as there is a contract that he never gets near our club. Past behaviour is indicative of future behaviour. Not sure our club is in a position to take risks in this area.

Should be coaching handstands in junior gymnastics.

This has crossed my mind in a very positive way.

Isn’t it great to see people who have had no association with Essendon, wishing to put their hands up to join the club? Be it in coaching, playing or in any other capacity.

After the malaise of the last few years, this off-season so far has been very refreshing, encouraging and extremely positive. May it continue.

There are still punters here who haven’t rumbled this is a ■■■■ take account. Beats me how.

We lack crazy. Genuine knee buckling, head scratching crazy. Everyone complains we are too vanilla. This is one outside the box. Is as skilled as just about anyone who has played the game. Thinks outside the square.

People are worried that Worsfold has been out of the game and may not have kept up with the game tactically. We may be about to invent where the game is going. Bring him in

My sediments also. He will form a great alliance with Sheeds. Bring on more crazy.

If we want crazy, there’s a woman with serious mental health problems who gets on the train at Mitcham, sometimes awfully obviously just after ■■■■■■■■ herself, and screams at people for 2 stops. She’d possibly even work cheaper (probably not as desperate as Aker, I haven’t heard of her confecting a job offer to the HS)

If we want crazy, there's a woman with serious mental health problems who gets on the train at Mitcham, sometimes awfully obviously just after ■■■■■■■■ herself, and screams at people for 2 stops. She'd possibly even work cheaper (probably not as desperate as Aker, I haven't heard of her confecting a job offer to the HS)
The train is running late tonight, but I will ask mum if she is interested when she gets home.

Surely we have a no dickheads policy.

We lack crazy. Genuine knee buckling, head scratching crazy. Everyone complains we are too vanilla. This is one outside the box. Is as skilled as just about anyone who has played the game. Thinks outside the square.

People are worried that Worsfold has been out of the game and may not have kept up with the game tactically. We may be about to invent where the game is going. Bring him in

My sediments also. He will form a great alliance with Sheeds. Bring on more crazy.

May muddy the waters a little.

Ackermanis: line coach mids
Pev: line coach forwards

Winning team, bring them in.

No he chose the bulldogs over us even though sheeds warned him what about the bulldogs lack of success .

NO NO NO !!!