Akermanis at Essendon?

do it for the lols

Probably more the case of asker responding to the job with an application and then phoning the media to say he has got the job even before he was ring to say we won’t be giving him an interview.

Aker, whilst a great player for a small patch is about a batshit crazy as you can get. Makes Buckley look like a team player.

Nine News Melbourne ‏@9NewsMelb 4h4 hours ago

.@EssendonFC has played down any possible employment after it emerged Jason Akermanis was a potential coaching option. #9News

My take from that is that it's locked in.

I want him. Full-fkn-banana mode and everything.

Recipe for Clicks and Views; Add one controversial ex player to a controversial club, bake on hot twitter for 2 hours …

Jason Akermanis has emerged as a left of centre coaching option for @EssendonFC #9News
Akermanis says he will be a changed man if he rejoins the @AFL system.. #9News
.@EssendonFC has played down any possible employment after it emerged Jason Akermanis was a potential coaching option. #9News

Blitz; totally sucked in. ( including me)

We lack crazy. Genuine knee buckling, head scratching crazy. Everyone complains we are too vanilla. This is one outside the box. Is as skilled as just about anyone who has played the game. Thinks outside the square.

People are worried that Worsfold has been out of the game and may not have kept up with the game tactically. We may be about to invent where the game is going. Bring him in

My sediments also. He will form a great alliance with Sheeds. Bring on more crazy.

May muddy the waters a little.

Muddy Waters?
Bring on the Hooch Koochie man, and make sure he’s got his mojo working.

What is a mojo anyway?

We lack crazy. Genuine knee buckling, head scratching crazy. Everyone complains we are too vanilla. This is one outside the box. Is as skilled as just about anyone who has played the game. Thinks outside the square.

People are worried that Worsfold has been out of the game and may not have kept up with the game tactically. We may be about to invent where the game is going. Bring him in

My sediments also. He will form a great alliance with Sheeds. Bring on more crazy.

May muddy the waters a little.

Always enjoy a deposit of alluvial humour.

Recipe for Clicks and Views; Add one controversial ex player to a controversial club, bake on hot twitter for 2 hours ...
Jason Akermanis has emerged as a left of centre coaching option for @EssendonFC #9News
Akermanis says he will be a changed man if he rejoins the @AFL system.. #9News

Blitz; totally sucked in. ( including me)

I love it when news outlets run with the old, “forced to deny”.
fark.off.

Seriously, (deleted).

I like it when she gets cross.

C’mon BG, don’t be shy, tell us what you really think …

If the mods reinstate only one banned poster this year, I hope that poster as bomber_girl.

Is.

same.

If we want crazy, there's a woman with serious mental health problems who gets on the train at Mitcham, sometimes awfully obviously just after ■■■■■■■■ herself, and screams at people for 2 stops. She'd possibly even work cheaper (probably not as desperate as Aker, I haven't heard of her confecting a job offer to the HS)

She already has a job at the age.

Reckon if one of the kids he develops gets selected for you firsts team he’ll do a handstand?

Reckon if one of the kids he develops gets selected for you firsts team he'll do a handstand?

Let’s hope he dyes his facial hair too. I’d like to see Joey put a rinse through his mo’.

I can confirm that Xavier Campbell, Jobe, Hep and Paul Little recently boarded Little’s private Jet to try to encourage Aker not to apply for the vacant coaching job.

[efc]: yeah, nah, aker’s obviously a quali… holy ■■■■ what have we done.

No thanks - idiot and Hird hater.

Things can’t get any worse so it really can’t hurt.