All Australian 2019

Saad didn’t even make the unluckiest list. That’s unlucky^2

5 Likes

Lol no Stringer, Saad and McKenna but Rampe and Blicavs

Wait, Brad Hill didn’t make the squad either? LOL

2 Likes

I really don’t think we had anyone that deserved a spot in the squad. A couple were close maybe

7 Likes

Untitled

3 Likes

In the 22 yes but the 40? Coooooome on

Rance was the most robbed

As if he doesn’t get FB

15 Likes

That depends. Do you think that everyone who is in the squad objectively deserved to be there? There are a couple of Essendon players at least who are as deserving as some of those in the squad, but the Essendon players miss out.

I’m seeing a theme in AFL decisions, so this just reinforces it.

No Daniel Rich either. WTF.

Always some anomalies and noticeable omissions. As I said I think a couple of our guys were close but probably just missed the cut. I didn’t honestly have any expectations we would have any in the squad TBH

Saad robbed in broad daylight

2 Likes

gillcosfarkyouthatswhy.jpg

2 Likes

Saad would have been up against Sheppard and Houli (maaaaybe Haynes and Rampe). I reckon if he was less flashy he might have made the squad, it’s easy to just assume he doesn’t do the work defensively because of how audacious he is offensively.

1 Like

" The current All-Australian selection panel consists of chairman Gillon McLachlan, Kevin Bartlett, Luke Darcy, Danny Frawley, Steve Hocking, Glen Jakovich, Chris Johnson, Cameron Ling, Matthew Richardson and Warren Tredrea."

Well never get a look in

9 Likes

I reckon Devon Smith was more robbed last year than Saad this year.

2 Likes

The question wasn’t, ‘who are the biggest morons in AFL’, it’s who are the AA selectors?

You forgot BT, otherwise it’s a good list.

7 Likes

Seriously I know the no saad thing is bad, but no brad hill is a utter disgrace

4 Likes

He’s funny** though, have you seen him on Bounce ?

** not funny

1 Like

To be fair, there’s only one goal post climbing position available, and throughout the year he was the only one to perform that feat.

4 Likes

4 Likes