Andrew Gaff - RFA

I know what Gaff’s decision is, but I wont say until I receive 100 likes.

14 Likes

LOL. Stop.

2 Likes

Is his jaw broken as well?

3 Likes

99 to go.

1 Like

Not a good space to be making important decisions, almost impossible.

I hope he stays where he is and gets the right kind of support.

2 Likes

97 to go.

2 Likes

“Just can’t say it”!? WTF? That’s just weird. The bloke’s leaving but is so conflicted he can’t tell people. Why? Because he feels like he’s letting people down? Because he thinks people will be angry with him or won’t like him? Strange, and not the sort of conviction you’d expect from an elite footballer.

Media is desperate for him to reveal.

Barrett on Thursday: we will know in the next 24-48hours.

AFL on Saturday: Gaff watch: No news yet. He is really struggling to decide. Will know by Sunday the earliest.

Holy crap! West Coast have a 5th placed trophy in their best and fairest.

93 to go. I’ll reveal all soon(ish).

3 Likes

I said it in the other thread already but I just have this feeling that a curve ball is coming

If it’s just WC or North there is literally no reason he can’t come forward now if decision made …there is something else going down.

Hopefully it’s us.

3 Likes

It’ll be Sydney

2 Likes

He’s not ‘struggling to decide’ or ‘can’t say’ ffs you idiots.
There are negotiations in place and when they are farkin ready they’ll make it public. Media do not run the trade period, despite what it looks like, and farkhead self-important wannabe journos with delusions of grandeur calling for players to ‘make their minds up’ is farkin laughable

7 Likes

Shush. As if the media lie about stuff and twist a non reply as someone unable to make a decision. Sheesh.

89 to go…can we get 11% of the info…just to keep us going?

2 Likes

Without the media and their antics there would be 90% less in the trade threads on Blitz.

Fair enough, I can do that.

Wowzers not sure what happened.

Well, we are still waiting…

LOL. The answer is hidden in all that code.
Edit: however, you’ll need the Enigma machine to decode it.

I must admit, I’m being a bit of a rear end, so the 11% I can reveal is: the team has at least 2 letter E’s in it.

1 Like