Andrew Gaff - RFA

North or Eagles have been his options for the last month. Negotiations have well and truly taken place with money, term already decided. It’s a yes or no to North. His agent was clear North and Eagles are the only 2 options. Not sure what you’re on about?

It’s not weird, it’s what I said to expect. He won’t nominate a club until after they’ve traded their first to remove an incentive to match.

1 Like

Tom Browne just said on 7 news that he thinks Gaff has chosen to stay with the Eagles.

7 Likes

Would love this to happen!

1 Like

Would welcome this more than him going to North.

3 Likes

I’d welcome it most of all because I’m sick of ■■■■■■ hearing about it.

5 Likes

Yep it’s spread like wildfire here today that he’s had a late change of heart and he’s set to re sign with west coast

i don’t blame him for staying, if the only choice was between wce and a puissant unsupported club like north Melbourne it should be a no brainer but stay at wce,. good on him

2 Likes

Has change of heart been caused by WC upping his offer now that Lycett left?

2 Likes

If he does stay I wonder what impact it will have on the Tim Kelly situation.

2 Likes

West coast have known lycett is going for a very long time. He even let it slip during the finals and the club/his manager played it down bigtime

Even with that coin thrown at him you wouldn’t bother. When my son had surgery at the children’s hospital we went fior a walk down to Arden st nearby and it was just comical. I know we share the hanger with disabled athletes but north had this pissy little head quarters shared with a local basketball team.

Gaff could go anywhere else and get some sort of extras on top of a lower wage.

If you thought he looked depressed during the granny he’d be bordering on self harm if he chose Norf.

Must have literally been today, mate. I just watched Yeo’s acceptance speech, after reading an Internet rumour, & he mentioned something about it being sad to see a couple of blokes leaving. I assume he meant Lycett & Gaff.

■■■ is it actually happening?! Hilarious if true!!

Tin-rattlers…bahahahaha.

They will now turn and look at Kelly again.

All the trade Twitter trolls were wrong on Gaff.

Surprising.

1 Like

No real surprise. His initial thought mid season was to stay.

Good news and good on him

1 Like

If he wasn’t coming to us then him staying was always second place.

Eat ■■■■ Norf.

4 Likes