Annoucement: Blitz is running weird again

Your profile will still list the number of points, which is the same thing.

What does 234 point buy me?

2 point sucky sucky
5 point me love you long time

2 point sucky sucky 5 point me love you long time
whats for 10poi.....I'll get me coat

Thread title led me to believe this was about Habib posts

@username already taken, pls.

@username already taken, pls.

Snake peanut keyboard warrior!

How the hell are people quoting?
It does’t work at all for me.

Points 2,592, im going to have a gooooooood night

@barnz

yes, but as far as im aware, it required a lot more code to embed them, and considering it was something like 72 bytes that caused the problems the first time, any conservation is useful

How the hell are people quoting? It does't work at all for me.
Doing it old-school.
I can't even post

Liar liar pants on fire.

it got rid of my 8 million likes

No probs - will only take you a week to get back to that level.

Serious? Damn.

If I get a chance I’ll fix again soon but no promises :confused:

(Written on my iPhone using Maccas wifi)

On brand af
Just needed to mention pushbikes…

Lanthanum Tipungwuti

■■■■■■ hell, how about forking some cash into getting decent hosting/website for this place?

W
T
F

How does Anthony auto correct to that

Thanks for the thread Ben. Managed to get in front of my computer and on a wifi network to dump the cache again. Problem gone. Obviously the next step is to stop this from happening every time.

Also it’s not the nature of what people post that causes the memory error. It’s just some errant script related to this cache problem.

■■■■■■ hell, how about forking some cash into getting decent hosting/website for this place?

I’ve always tried to run blitz ‘lean’ to save on costs but on the day Hird got the chop I doubled the server’s capacity and won’t turn back. Also just increased the memory recently. This latest problem isn’t related to the hosting, but the software itself. That the hosting resources have been increased recently explains why Blitz has run so well the last month or two … and what makes this latest crash to disappointing.

cheers mate