Another Mass Shooting, (Just Another Day) in America

Have the parents been charged?

2 Likes

I would suggest the parents should be in jail for ten years and the child be moved to a more responsible family.

That’s not supposed to be a solution to anything. It wouldn’t be and shouldn’t be even seen as an attempt.
It’s just basic responsibility and care for the child.

5 Likes

And the gun/ammo manufacturer.

It’s sort this ■■■■ out real quick. No one would want idiots buying their guns.

Really no point having this thread. They have chosen this and won’t address the actual issue.

4 Likes

Forcing insurance on all gun owners would be more effective.

2 Likes

Just playing brandie with a gun.

They should at least be lumped with the medical bills.

Even if americans won’t give up guns, they need to be kept in a safe away from kids.

Australians think of guns differently to Americans. Australian gun owners have guns for hunting, so it’s fine keeping them in a gun safe separate to the ammunition, and going to unlock the safe and get them when you want to use them.

Americans have guns for self-defence. They want to be able to pull the thing out and start blazing away when the bad guys kick the front door down. A gun in a gun safe doesn’t help, if that’s what you’re planning to use your gun for. This is not a stereotype, this is literally based on a conversation with an American friend from last week who has guns for this reason.

3 Likes

Or if you want to shoot an armed robber at a “restaurant”.

3 Likes

Trial as an adult ?

They seem to love doing that.

As do Queensland.

FNQ am going to assume, (why am I not surprised).

I understood it was a state-wide change coming.

It maybe, but I am just assuming that’s where the idea came from. :slightly_smiling_face:

Why would you want to live in a country where you felt the need to keep a loaded gun near you at all times to protect yourself? It’s a collective form of mental illness.

6 Likes

They also literally think being told to lock their guns up safely is an attack on their second amendment rights.

A sick country that doesn’t want the cure

3 Likes

Ho hum. Thoughts and prayers, yawn.
Maybe EVERYONE should have been armed.

4 Likes

“A terrible act”. Yes of course. More coverage in the media? They get bored by JAMS*.

(*Just another mass shooting).

2 Likes