Another Mass Shooting, (Just Another Day) in America

I don’t know enough about them.

I always thought they were more sort of culture based, as opposed to race based.

Tell me about it you could be out doing some grocery shopping and some mainac with a gun will start shooting becuase he’s angry at the world it friggin nuts.

You can walk in your back yard and some one will shoot your dog for barking then shoot you, this is happening , it’s ■■■■■■■ crazy

3 Likes

And what do the texas goverment do about it ? Let’s losen gun control or even better have more guns.

Or demand that everyone be (more) Christian

1 Like

So many times in all these shootings, young children get killed, it just breaks my heart from the other side of the world, it makes me cry

3 Likes

That makes sense to me.
I assume born out of the brown shirts that had some legitimate complaints about child custody, and morphed into ultra-right, misogynistic, alpha male Nazis.
Doesn’t have to be about race.

Greg Abbot wonder if he would still blame gun violence becuase of mental health or becuase a person is angry if one of his kids or wife got shot becuase.

If happened to a politician thier tune will change on gun controll pretty quick.

What a ■■■■■■■ loser he should be given his marching orders

13 Likes

This video was created 2 years ago, but has reappeared on twitter.
FBI recommendations for a shooting event.

Some of the recent victims were illegal immigrants he said. No thoughts and prayers for them.

4 Likes

There is no gun real control in Texas. I can fly into Houston, book into a Hotel and go and buy a Glock 18. Show my passport, hotel details and off I go, even can get a holster and wear it on my hip; all legal. Not legal to conceal weapon without a permit, even in the glovebox of your car or under the seat, but hang it on a gun rack or open carry, and it is fine.

Some business properties have the right to ban carrying guns, but most other properties do not.

If you go to a gun show and there are many every weekend somewhere in Texas, you can buy guns without any ID and this includes M16 and massive automatic weapons. I have a work colleague in Austin who collects guns and has maybe 200 weapons in his home. Some are old but most are modern and deadly. He has them in glass cabinets in his “den”, all around the walls and a big cabinet with larger draws for his handguns. I went there once and will not return, it was quite scary, as he handed guns around for our work group to fondle and point about.

2 Likes

You make them sound like a kind of yoghurt.

That is a bit unfair.

Yoghurt generally has higher IQ

Should show more respect for the greatest American who ever lived.

7 Likes

Jesus dont blame ya

I watched a video where a bloke was showing how easy it was to buy a gun online

He contacted the seller,they met up and the seller opened his boot and showed the guns he was selling,gave him the cash and recicved the gun and thats it he was now a gun owner.

Even at gun shows some sellers dont even ask for id or permits its bonkers

It is worth go to a gun show as you would not believe it until you see it. There are actually some great YouTubes of people showing how farked Texas Gun Shows are.

The guns are under loose control, but if you show interest in buying the seller will hand a handgun or rifle or shotgun etc over for you to handle. They are not allowed to be loaded, but there are many places selling loose ammo you can buy, put in a pocket and then load a gun you are looking at. Kids are supposed to under adult control, but the show I was at in Lubbock had Rugrats running around touching everything as they do. No-one seemed to care.

https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwi0pfnbk-j-AhVMpekKHahJBlsQFnoECAUQAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DAo60pCQ9Q3o&usg=AOvVaw0x4JQOsDIntkgh35PlRctV

1 Like

Probably his SS tattoos.

4 Likes

I thought they’ve always had cool ideas.

Yeah, we can’t really accuse him of subtlety.

2 Likes

The galaxy brain squad are onto it on twitter.

3 Likes