Another non-rival crushed - review those Norf losers

Suck it.

1 Like

Lol, that girl is never gonna live this down!

2 Likes

Thatā€™s ahhā€¦ Disturbing

35 Likes

not sure who we got next week.
but we will have our VFL backline in

out: Hooker, Hurley
In: Hartley , Zerk-Thatcher

would drop fantasia as well he is all at sea. give him a week off. and bring Heppell back hopefully.

feeling that Houlahan could offer as much as Fantasia right now.

and we have Snelling, and Mynott who could alos come in and play that role or Baguley

1 Like

Nothing wrong with thatā€¦ I was reacting exactly the same way :laughing:

8 Likes

Much better win as we seemed to actually have some structure. However we have some really issues with injuries.
Hooker and Fantasia are lame. Hurley will be missing for a while.

Have to say though we stopped, we fought hard to scrap in the packs. Anyone we can bring in to bolster the tall fwds? Laverde isnā€™t up to it. Either him or Brown and I know which one will kick goals.

Good to see Redman back up after work clangers and Francis looked better, though makes some defensive mistakes he needs to clean up.

1 Like

Could someone cleverer than me please trawl some Norf fans for me online somewhere. Thank you.

11 Likes

Get back to BB brother!

On radio today he said he tipped north because he hates Essendon.

Then hand giggle, and said no no, theyā€™re great club, a terrific club. He was serious.

54 Likes

Must admit I was ready to throw in the towel, I just couldnā€™t see how we were going to get it forward to score, should have know we would find a way. Very proud of the way we fought it out to the very very end, but phew that was nail biting!!!

3 Likes

Still canā€™t work out how Tippa managed to kick a goal when having this to aim at.

15 Likes

Really? He was good today I thought.

21 Likes

Meh. You should have seen me.

10 Likes

He tries hard, but his kicking isnā€™t good enough as a forward. Him Stringer Smack and Brown- We are too tall. If he started kicking goals instead of points it would change things.

1 Like

I reckon weā€™ll take Portā€™s place.

Thatā€™s 2 Grand Finals North have lost this seasonā€¦ apparently.

17 Likes

Was there and never laughed so hard at the footy.

1 Like

what can you say that hasnā€™t been said already. just wow, and thank ā– ā– ā– ā–  for getting over the line.

1 Like