Another non-rival crushed - review those Norf losers

Yeah it’s always been a joke

1 Like

I will say, we needed to learn who win tough ones. We are starting to to do that. We just need better efficiency up fwd to really take a step up. I think Worsfold is a dud, but credit where it is due. He has got the players toughing it out.

1 Like

Downloaded a VPN and managed to watch the last 10 minutes from Greece.

Greetings from Greece! Go the ■■■■■■■ Bombers!

61 Likes

I just want to point out the game of Mason Redman.

He was absolutely terrible, however he never gave in. Too many players drop their heads when they’re playing poorly, but Mason’s tackling, pressure and all around effort is to be commended.

48 Likes

■■■■ off and fold you tin rattling pelicans. Smoke my pole

19 Likes

Gotta be proud of the boys. Playing the in form team. Missing our 1st ruck, captain, last two B&F winners and with Hurley going down and Hooker gassed it was a ■■■■■■ great effort

15 Likes

When tippa kicked that last goal, I don’t know how it happened but I think I may have impregnated myself…

45 Likes

Shall we all reflect on Damien Barrett’s most recent Sliding Doors column

Norf are tough, don’t forget it…:wink:

11 Likes

That ia magnificent.

Don’t ruin the afterglow by mentioning that numpty

3 Likes

He was both good and bad all game. But it was great he never dropped his head (Hurls does btw), just goes harder in next time.

7 Likes

So what will you call the child? Tony, Walla. Tippa or AMT?

5 Likes

Walking past some miserable Norf victims and they’re doing the full “what if?” analysis. Bwahahahahaha.

7 Likes

I hope you’re going to stick around for the baby’s sake

7 Likes

Ummm we are one win off top 4.

2 Likes

Best game for the year. North in seriously good form. To win that with so many players out/hurt was huge

7 Likes

They are crying about the umpiring on BF…

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

13 Likes

3 Likes

Never cried over a game of footy. Not even GF’s. I did that one. My families been going through a ■■■■ of a run lately and that was the best tonic.
So happy that my kids got to enjoy that.

They played with so much heart. That’s all we’ve ever been asking for Bombers.

With TBC, Myers, BJ & Hepp out, and Hurley only a small contributor, it’s shows what we’re building towards post the SAGA list.

Best win in a very long team. Saves our season and we were on the rope with some injured and very tired & sore players

75 Likes

Which decisions in particular out of curiosity?