Anticipatory Chat - Bombers v Budgies - Thursday 21st June at Optus Stadium

West Coast have had a good run but I think its more of a form run rather than them being anything great.

I expect it to be a close game and I’m hoping we can scrape a win.

When’s the team out? Tonight?

1 Like

WOB getting ready to head off on the Swan River for the game.

5 Likes

We’re playing this week?

2 Likes

I got some hot chips planned for tomorrow night…

1 Like

with salt?

I direct you to the label.

4 Likes

The game is in Perth, so the word “playing” probably won’t apply. “Capitulating” fits a bit better

4 Likes

Here’s hoping for us to put a lot of pressure on the opposition for the whole game, kick straight both field and for goal and a fair go from the umpires. If all this happens, we might win but,

It isn’t a fact until after the event.

History tells us that we’ll be down by 5-6 goals at quarter time and the only question is whether the final margin will be 5-6 goals or 15-20 goals.

Our performance against Richmond suggests it will be business as usual tomorrow and a loss of anywhere between 30 and 100 points.

But hope springs eternal. If we really have turned the corner. If we really do play to win. If we really are a team to be reckoned with then we’ll either win or be right in it till the end.

To be honest, if both teams play at their best, I don’t think we’re as good as them.

2 Likes

Agree with everything except the last sentence.

1 Like

optus stadium, oh ■■■■. are they going to be able to hold the game?

5 Likes

We could put the Optus error message on the banner.

Too soon?

2 Likes

SBS Stadium

10 Likes

St kilda and norf will beat us.

Forwards out, meh, as the sayings go, follow the money, it’s the economy stupid - in footy its follow the mids and thats where we’ll be pantsed by the Eagles, with the umps making sure of the conversion, we’re starting 4 goals down, probably end up 6+.

ok lets nominate the random spud who will kick 5 and never be heard again until they play us again!

1 Like

LeCras.

Be awesome to be able to hold him to just 5 goals.

Too many lid onners in here.

5 Likes