Anticipatory Chat - Bombers v Budgies - Thursday 21st June at Optus Stadium

We’re gonna win

We are going to get flogged.

But if this isn’t the game to start Hooker forward then I do not know what is. Their two key forwards are out and they have one of the best intercepting defenders in the game. Please put the guy forward who is at least capable of halving marking contests (ie, not Mitch Brown) and giving our smalls an opportunity. If our (very) makeshift forward line allows Harris Andrews to have a BOG performance (in a game we actually won), imagine what McGovern is going to do for one of the inform teams in the comp.

5 Likes

This is how it’ll go- we come out barking and want to put up a fight but…

(and that’s an impressive press by West Coast)

8 Likes

I want to see Part 2 of that vid.

2 Likes

I think that dog’s name is Saad.

1 Like

this is going to be one of those

moments

1 Like

As long as we don’t concede a goal within the first 10 seconds, we might be a chance.

3 Likes

Natinui down Shuey’s throat, handpass wider to the running Jetta who bombs from 55m… 9 secs.

3 Likes

com-optimize

5 Likes

That’s the world’s best sheepdog, surely? All they need is a tiny escape hole at the back of the pen.

2 Likes

Anticipatoryconfident Chat - Bombers v Budgies - Thursday 21st June at Optus Stadium

1 Like

ITS TIME

3 Likes

I am worried. If we win, will WOB make it out of the stadium alive?

1 Like

I think Nic Nat will get the first 2 possessions before an errant Dea handpass deep in defence gets chopped off by Le Cras for their first goal… 29 seconds in.

I thought you weren’t going to the Camfield til 4?

1 Like

I’ll say yes. But the pub that follows I’m not so sure about.

2 Likes

I just hope he’s not mixing too much Emu Export with Cold’n’Flu Medication.

Way more fun if he is.

1 Like

You may as well go out doing what you love.

2 Likes

She’ll be right

1 Like