ANZAC Day build up and changes

I would certainly hold Leuy out of the VFL this week and see what happens on Anzac Day. If something were to happen to Belly and Leuy and we had to go into the Dees game with Mckernan v Gawn it would be catastrophic. Otherwise everyone else is fair game.

People on the Collingwood forum want to bring in Mayne.

Ummmm yeah you do that

4 Likes

Mayne to kick 6

3 Likes

I have a well set up patrol, I’m fully self sufficient with hot water system, Engel, bbq, awnings rooftop tent etc. il just stop when I’m fkd before it gets dark (going to do 1000k a day)

Apart from the EFC my main passion is 4wding, touring and seeing as much of Australia as possible. I worked out I have flown approximately 27 times to Melbourne since around my first trip in 2006. One trip in the car will make a hell of a lot of stories

34 Likes

Now you’ve done it.

3 Likes

I mean sure we’ve been stitched up by pelicans before but Chris Mayne?? Cooooome on

1 Like

Chris Mayne 2018 Season - 1 game played vs Essendon ANZAC Day - 6 goals - ANZAC Day Medal - $500k

5 Likes

“please Pies do not let that little grub Josh Green kick a bagful” - pies forum

19 Likes

Stringer for ANZAC medal

Fark Lollingwood …

5 Likes

Lol you weren’t even joking

Oh man, the mission has to be, to get him as many ‘joe the goose’ over the top handballs into an open goal that we can.
Even a couple of selfish HB receives after a big guy has taken a grab, and stroll into an open goal.

Let’s go with with Stewart 5, and Green 4.

1 Like

There is a thing called bigfooty if you want to troll other clubs

Current forecast is 21 with possible morning shower.
I’ll take that

Dunno about that . Forget the deb ball, I reckon the Kaniva girls would be lining up to meet someone new and exciting.

2 Likes

When is training next held?

Sunday is an open session

All makes sense. Well played.

Have you done the drive before?

I’ve done from Perth to Adelaide when we competed in a drag racing event in 2014 over there. That was in a truck though and I probably slept a lot of the way :joy:

1 Like

You sure that was the Pies’ forum and not ours?

5 Likes