ANZAC Day clash. Changes, previews etc

Il genuinely lol if we play kav anzac day. he is the epitome of average. Give him a game against the saints or something

On another note, the mrs and I got married Thursday and we are coming to Melbourne for a part of our Honeymoon. Is there any open sessions going or ways to get a look at the TVSC? As long time members and annual visitors to Windy Hill it’d be great to see it and the boys.

we have GA tickets.

On another note, Any tips for eats or hot tips on what’s on in the CBD/surrounding areas much appreciated. She is keen for Luna Park. Cheers!

Apologies if there’s a more appropriate thread.

Fanta…

Yeah, I’m not sure why you’d drop Ashby. Give him four quarters to unleash his anger.

Or he could be the sub EE instead of sub ER, if he gets a bit weary.

Edit: & subbed for Wilbur if he does.

In: J.Merrett, Dempsey
Out: Cooney, Ashby

B: Bags Hooker Fletch
HB: Hibberd Hurley Gleeson
C: Colyer Watson Goddard
HF: Zaharakis Ambrose Z.Merrett
F: Chapman Carlisle Daniher
Foll: Bellchambers, Melksham, Heppell
Int: Howlett, Dempsey, Stanton
Sub: J.Merrett

Carlisle getting a scan this morning for a hip flexor injury.

On another note, the mrs and I got married Thursday and we are coming to Melbourne for a part of our Honeymoon. Is there any open sessions going or ways to get a look at the TVSC? As long time members and annual visitors to Windy Hill it'd be great to see it and the boys.

we have GA tickets.

On another note, Any tips for eats or hot tips on what’s on in the CBD/surrounding areas much appreciated. She is keen for Luna Park. Cheers!

Apologies if there’s a more appropriate thread.

What do you want food wise? Munich Brauhaus at South Wharf is good for German. Movida in the city awesome for Spanish. There are lots of great restaurants. Prob need to be a little more specific.

Looks as though Carlisle may miss. Hip flexors are annoying ■■■■’s!

Big Giles to come in (played well on weekend) and JD permanent fwd.

If Carlisle does miss (hope he doesn’t ) I would have thought Mckernan

a lot thought HH was a plodder in the beginning

Hi Humbert!

If Carlisle does miss (hope he doesn't ) I would have thought Mckernan
Yep McKernan ahead of Giles on exposed form.
Carlisle getting a scan this morning for a hip flexor injury.

For the panic merchants: welcome to ANZAC Day, McKernan.

(more mobile as the second forward than Giles)

Wouldn’t have hip flexor troubles if he was playing back.

*may not be serious

Carlisle will probably get up but if he didn’t and it was wet, I wouldn’t mind Giles ahead of McKernan.

What are Pears’ chances for those who watched the VFL on the weekend?

Ins: HAMS, Maybe Dempsey

Out: Cooney, Maybe Howlett

The ■■■■???

Also, anyone seen the odds? Collingwood at $3.00? Is this a mistake or am I underselling how good we are (again)?

Just put $50 on Collingwood to win. If we lose I’m sad but I will have an extra $100 to combat my sorrow.

EDIT: I think Collingwood’s price is likely to drop.

So, after the Open Mike thing airs?

Yeah possibly because of that - more negative coverage of Essendon. Also if Carlisle is out.

Howlett was just about bog this week, you rabbit brains. He had a slight cramp. He's not farkin dead!
Has been among our best each week, even when playing sore. Without Myers, he is needed at the bottom of packs, burrowing in and getting the ball out. Was also handy around goals yesterday. Required player, will line up as selected. Those calling for him to be ousted, have no idea.

I am calling for him out because he looked horrible at the end of the game last week. Limping and clearly sore.

If he is not 100% he does not play. He is a required player later in the year when the hard stuff happens. I don’t want to break him now.

Howlett was just about bog this week, you rabbit brains. He had a slight cramp. He's not farkin dead!
Has been among our best each week, even when playing sore. Without Myers, he is needed at the bottom of packs, burrowing in and getting the ball out. Was also handy around goals yesterday. Required player, will line up as selected. Those calling for him to be ousted, have no idea.

I am calling for him out because he looked horrible at the end of the game last week. Limping and clearly sore.

If he is not 100% he does not play. He is a required player later in the year when the hard stuff happens. I don’t want to break him now.

He had cramp! I’m confident he will get over that in 7 days.

Players have precautionary scans ALL the time. Jake will be fine

What are Pears' chances for those who watched the VFL on the weekend?

Pears kicked 3 goals and was among our best - according to the VFL match centre.