ANZAC Day Jumper

Bunch of drama queens you lot are.

Quoted Post

Proceeds of the jumper sales are going to charity

By Charity, you mean our Lawyers right?

Quoted Post

I think you’ll find that it’s ‘some of the proceeds go to charity’.
And it’s not a very high percentage.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post

By Charity, you mean our Lawyers right?

Beaten

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
What's wrong with the regular guernsey?
It doesn't make more money
QFT

As a commemorative jumper for the centenary of the occasion, I like it. If we wore it every single Anzac Day game from here on, then I probably wouldn’t be as big a fan of it. Reminds me a bit of one of out Heritage jumpers in the mid-2000s with the thinner sash. I actually like that look, and the cut of the sash as it doesn’t go all the way down the bottom of the jumper. If you look at the 1993 jumper the sash finishes in about the same spot.

Not a fan.

Not a massive fan of it but seeing as we won’t have half our team playing then I guess Clint Jones & co will like it.

Quoted Post

Not a massive fan of it but seeing as we won't have half our team playing then I guess Clint Jones & co will like it.
CLINTON

As long as there’s a not guilty verdict I couldn’t give a ■■■■ what Guernsey is worn this season.

Quoted Post

As long as there's a not guilty verdict I couldn't give a ■■■■ what Guernsey is worn this season.

Doza has acknowledged the possibility of a not guilty verdict. This is the most positive thing he’s said in ages. Next he’ll be over in the lid off thread.

We’re free!!! Woohoo!!!

Quoted Post

Not a massive fan of it but seeing as we won't have half our team playing then I guess Clint Jones & co will like it.

Would be an all-time troll if they had Jones, Petrenko and Marigliani in the press photos.

Not a fan of changing the jumper, and you simply can’t be our standard strip.

Having said that, as a member of a family touched by war (like nearly all of us) I think this is a nice touch. Everything has meaning and it has been well thought out.

If our club can help the next generation to engage with what happened, and be respective then I’m all for it.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post

Would be an all-time troll if they had Jones, Petrenko and Marigliani in the press photos.

This is your best post in a while, keep up the good work :thumbup:

Is this so horrible that it pays no respect to those who served?

Quoted Post

Quoted Post

My eyes, the goggles do nothing!

Sheesh the butthurt in here.

Jumper is fine. Designed for the 100th year anniversary and some proceeds even go to charity. Relax.

No one would say that design doesn’t show respect, that’s a straw man argument.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
As long as there's a not guilty verdict I couldn't give a ■■■■ what Guernsey is worn this season.

Doza has acknowledged the possibility of a not guilty verdict. This is the most positive thing he’s said in ages. Next he’ll be over in the lid off thread.

We’re free!!! Woohoo!!!

Anything is possible. Just don’t expect it to be sunshine and fairy floss.