Anzac Day - remaining tickets on sale 10am today

I refreshed the page for 1 ticket at 9.03 and it was sold out. Stoked to get level one seats

Struggletown

Anyone want to sell me 2?

Anyone want to sell me 2?

I got 2x2 lots of tickets. I live in Perth and haven't arranged flights yet, so I may be able to, but won't be able to confirm until much closer to the date.
Either way, if I can't go, I'll only be selling to people on blitz

Got one. Nosebleeds, but I'll be standing with the grog squad anyway so doesn't matter where it is really. 

Same. Back row in the Ponsford behind the goals.  I can still get through to the other end of the Great Southern Stand from there can't I?

Noooo! I had a ticket then hit the wrong key and lost the page!!!

Got one. Nosebleeds, but I'll be standing with the grog squad anyway so doesn't matter where it is really. 

Same. Back row in the Ponsford behind the goals.  I can still get through to the other end of the Great Southern Stand from there can't I?

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. You'd reckon it would be fine. Anyone know for sure?

the ticketek website is actually cooked. i put in 5 at 12pm and then got them but then the page refreshed and it wanted me to start over so i did and then it wouldn't even let me get ONE ticket. then finally i refreshed and it got me back to my original 5 tickets. ■■■■■■ pressure through the ■■■■■■ roof.

if any of my friends bail or annoy me in the next 4 weeks i'll be selling here (all collingwood supporters, fark em)

My mate and I got 2 together on level 4 which sucks but atleast we will be there.

Been on since 12 and can't get anything :/

Im just happy for the first time in 3 years im not getting them off ebay

the ticketek website is actually cooked. i put in 5 at 12pm and then got them but then the page refreshed and it wanted me to start over so i did and then it wouldn't even let me get ONE ticket. then finally i refreshed and it got me back to my original 5 tickets. ■■■■■■ pressure through the ■■■■■■ roof.

if any of my friends bail or annoy me in the next 4 weeks i'll be selling here (all collingwood supporters, fark em)

Fark them, sell them on here now, the less filth in the G the better!

Q52 :frowning:

Yep, I can't get anything up anymore either.

Sold out in under 10 minutes?

I had a Cat 7 ticket (went for the cheapest knowing I would stand on the ground level anyway), but then it required me to log in and sent me back to the start. Ithen couldn't get tickets in Cat 7, 6, 5 or any of the stands. Ended up doing best available and it gave me a Cat 6 ticket.

Seriously, you would expect Ticketek to have a website that can deal with high volume traffic the second tickets go on sale.  It's not like they hever never had concerts sell out in a minute before.

Anyway, I have a ticket and a leave pass from my missus. Sorted.

Yep, I can't get anything up anymore either.
Sold out in under 10 minutes?

I refreshed the page at 9.03 to see if there was one ticket - anywhere and there was nothing

Been refreshing since 12 and i've got nothing :(

keep trying, there are still some coming up!

yep if you're trying for just one, keep pressing "next" and you should eventually get one

In best avaliable?