Anzac Day - remaining tickets on sale 10am today

One less ticket for you all to fight for. I'm not coming anymore.

dislike this

Sorry! Something's come up. I'll find another game to attend!

As my mate and I are in the process of getting our tickets we crossed over to booking our flights also and as we are flying over from Hobart it is going to be $248 each for over and back! That is criminal for a 45 minute flight from Hobart to Melbourne!

Surely there are cheaper flights available than this!? Can anybody help here please? Would be much appreciated.

As my mate and I are in the process of getting our tickets we crossed over to booking our flights also and as we are flying over from Hobart it is going to be $248 each for over and back! That is criminal for a 45 minute flight from Hobart to Melbourne!
Surely there are cheaper flights available than this!? Can anybody help here please? Would be much appreciated.

Tried Webjet?

Tried Webjet?

Sure have, no dice.

Tickets already going for 150 plus each on ebay, carnts. Would seriously like to belt the living sh*t outta one of them scalpers. Praying I get lucky tomorrow

How much will tickets cost roughly tomorrow by the way?

What time do the tickets go on sale?

fingers crossed I can get 2 seats.

fingers crossed I can get 2 seats.

Surely you will be able to get 2

I picked up a ticket during AFL members sales for $10, and will sell that off if I can get seats together with my mates today.

Minutes to go....

Refreshing ticketek now...

got 6 together

Got mine - m3. Very fkg happy

Got 4 in the nosebleeds! Now to smash the Pies!

GOT EM!!!! YAY.

Nosebleeds... but who the hell cares.  Taking my brother and sister, and it'll be there first game at the MCG.  They'll love it.

i missed out can't even get one now arghhhhh

Got 5 for $60. Q1, expecting a shithouse view probably of half the ground but very happy none the less.

Got one. Nosebleeds, but I'll be standing with the grog squad anyway so doesn't matter where it is really. 

nevermind i apparently got 5. nosebleeds but who the ■■■■ cares!!! YESS!!!