ANZAC Day Review thread

Reminds me of idiots who crap on about irrelevant ■■■■ in meetings.

oyunp8oyum0[u]mip

What?
The 5-day, 5-night carnthead?

Not intended to be a factual statement, I hope.

2 Likes

.sigh, … do I have to post the Radio Delay link/s yet again??

1 Like

no one can be ■■■■■■ doing that.

Cannot stop watching the two fkn legends in the post game interview. Did anyone know who they are. Life membership.

Also jake brady how many pinngers for elliot from collingwood, looks like he hasnt slept in a year.

1 Like

Hard to rate the game top 3 after joedan because they were all so good

BJ defs was next, so many first hands on the ball at clearances

Then Tippa, clearly had huge impact on the game over 4 qtr’s

Then Zachy for always being there for relief handball

Then I’d say Jobeywan, 2 or three misfires, but many goal assists

Going to be a fascinating game following Anzac Day. Round 1 Essendon played on emotion and the Hawks are a shadow of their former selves. Round 2, The Lions are cellar dwellers; no credit warranted. Round 3, there you go, they’re pretenders; even Carlton can knock’em over. Round 4, duds; not serious finals aspirants. Round 5, well Collingwood are cooked. Terrible recruiting and Pies would have won if they’d kicked straight.

Now this coming match - most picking Melbourne. Will we announce ourselves as a serous threat, roll over against an undermanned middle team, or something in between? Oh for a big win!

We will not Frank any respect credits until we knock over the cats in a few weeks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

probably fair enough too, we’ve played only okay and beaten garbage opposition. A lot to work on.

1 Like

And later on, Dermott B plays all your favourite hot hitz, party starters and retro anthems.

On some stupid Fox Footy show last night, they we’re raving about Tippas tackle in the 4th and that Brad grinning pants wetting moron of an over rated hack idiot smiley fool turd clowns annus over exposed trout faced wedgie loving Johnson says “Yeh but if it was dry Tipungwuti wouldn’t have caught Hoskin-Elliott, it’s only cos he fumbled the bounce in the wet”.

So insightful Brad. Go back to never winning anything in football.

10 Likes

Yeh i saw that, what a wanker. He strikes me as one of those blokes that has the public persona of all smiles, good old top bloke brad. But get him one on one or behind closed doors he is a ■■■■ of a bloke.

Tight as a fishes back crack by all accounts.

No, don’t bother… it doesn’t work when watching replays.

Seems you like him as much as me! Has to be one of the most annoying commentators - even more than Dermott, which is saying something.

1 Like

One thing that’s a bit frustrating is the corridor is open and the defenders seem to have made up their mind to go wide. Eg McGrath is so open in the centre square but we go wide with about 6 to 7 minutes to go in the 3rd

Yeah I did realise that but figured listing him first meant he got the better votes/was picked as BOG by one of the coaches (admittedly though it could be alphabetical i suppose).

Yep. It’s frustrating for all of us watching but it must be something they train for however, it beats me what that would be. Maybe time left in the quarter to get it out of bounds to let the click keep ticking? IDK