ANZAC Day ticket information

Got good seats for ANZAC day, level 4 southern stand, site worked well.

About $7.50 or so per adult membership for an upgrade.

But for Dreamtime, there’s literally nothing available at the top of the southern stand and the only seats are rubbish bays in the olympic and its like $25 to upgrade.

Fkn why is it so different for one game compared to the other. When do they release some half decent dreamtime seats?

yes, we got an email, saying rounds 4 to 6 are on sale Friday March 15 at 9am for AFL members

1 Like

So it is working???

Was hoping to buy a couple of seats for my lad today but it won’t allow me. I’m assuming I have to wait for general public?

if you hadn’t received your card, your barcode will have changed and the one on your profile will be wrong… of course.

yep. I couldn’t get four tickets ground level, but there were good ones on level 4 of the GSS

yes we got a block of 7 in level 4.

I am using my new card - I mean, I can use this card to go to the game but I wanted to take my partner as we are coming back to Melbourne from Adelaide for Easter.

I have a full 11 home game membership - have for the last 10 something years, I live in Adelaide now but kept it - due to the club going through ■■■■.

I Have bought tickets through my membership before.

Its not letting me now, even though I changed my morning meetings to do this and its frustrating me.

The only thing I can thing of is because I’m on the payment plan that automatically opts me into??? So I can’t use my barcode for pre sales???

Who to call and complain, club or ticketek??

The club, the 11 game home membership should have worked and let you buy an extra one.

do you have a reserved seat linked to your membership?

I just called the club and members with reserved seats can’t buy extra seats today.

1 Like

Thankyou, when can we??

General Public on Wednesday at 9am

Thanks team!!

Will try again - I’m assuming I don’t need my barcode then and my seat will remain sold but vacant?

Yeah stupid me!
It is bizarre though that for an away game last year I was able to secure 6 tickets and this year despite being a home game I may end up with only 2 tix

1 Like

Did anyone in the cheer squad get access to tickets this morning? I can’t reserve a ticket…

Ca someone please give me a barcode of they can, I left my card at home!!

Just got through to the EFC.

They said that ticketek are aware of the issue with the Essendon cheer squad and they are fixing it as we speak.
We should have access to tickets in the next 20 mins.
Keep on trying

1 Like

It should be on your account WOB - essendonfc.com.au - membership - update details.

1 Like