Apparently we are playing Melbourne this weekend

Ahh i see, what do you prefer? Win and try salvage some pride or lose and get the higher draft pick?

Happy with a top 10 pick, so let’s see 'em farkMELBZ​:beer::beer::beer:

1 Like

I like winning. I’ll take the option of Carlton/Freo/Essendon to all win and we finish 13th. Pick 6 come on down.

2 Likes

Pick 6 aint bad! I’ll be happy with that then

does anyone remember when Collingwood knocked Melbourne out of the 8 in the last round of 2017? huge morale boost to both their fans and players as i think they finished 13th that year. anyway we all know they go on and make the gf the following year. now i’m not saying this is what will happen to us… but I’m just looking for anything that could a positive atm and lighting has struck twice before.

5 Likes

Play the kids. I’d love to see Jones or Gown debut, especially ahead of Townsend/Phillips if we’re determined to play them as key forwards.

Hope for an honourable loss that really puts the pressure on the club to make some big decisions over the off-season, whilst also getting us a higher draft pick.

I care so little about this game but I just hope our kids show something to give us some hope for next season.

Out: Gleeson, Cutler, Townsend & Phillips
In: Francis, Redman, Laverde & Jones

B: Francis BZT Saad
HB: Smith Ridley Guelfi
C: Merrett Shiel Langford
HF: Snelling Stewart Laverde
F: Stringer Daniher Walla
R: Draper Clarke Parish

I/C: Redman Jones Ham Hibberd

4 Likes

Not in the slightest

2 Likes

3 more sleeps till worsfold finishes

6 Likes

I bet we have more missed shots for goals and handballs to stationary players.

1 Like

The kids don’t pass off in front of goals that’s for sure.

1 Like

I want whoever we pick to be developed properly and not go backwards.

3 Likes

Amazing at at the end of this insane year, we end up playing the only other club in the league that is as broken as us.

1 Like

Play the kids, let them experience the whole pre game routine, understand the pace of AFL and just how physical it is. Win / lose whatever, just play hard the whole game (especially red time)

North Melbourne says hello.

1 Like

and somehow both of them have made a prelim in the past decade.

They’re less broken than us, atm. That could flip this week though.

3 Likes

they are currently in the 8

norf would be more appropriate

I’ll be at the hairdresser at the time this starts. What a shame.

Please ruin Melbourne’s season. I dislike them very much.

2 Likes

My preferred team is close to this Nickers.
I’d play Bryan not Jones as he hasn’t had an LTI this season and is a 2nd ruck option. I’ve given up on hibbo and would play cahill, or mutch or begs if they want to give one of those 2 a chance to keep their place on the list.
Hurls is in for mine if fit.

2 Likes

Very little farks being given for this game by the fans

Seemingly mirroring the team

As others note I will take pride in ruining Melbs season if we can

Also want to see how Stewart goes in defence again, Draper up against Gawn, and hopefully JD firing after his last two very underwhelming games

Stringer and Hibbo going toe to toe would be good viewing also