Apparently we are playing Melbourne this weekend

@The_New_Coleman … the best thing about this thread is THE TITLE :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Have completely checked out.

Can’t wait for pre season 2021, when hopefully we can watch some games and enjoy some hope.

Can’t wait for Worsfold to be gone.

Will be watching through cracks in my fingers hoping for no injuries.

2 Likes

Clarke is Essendons most accurate goal kicker in 2020.
4 shots at goal, 4 goals 100% goal kicking efficiency.

Put Clarke in the forward line.

1 Like

Way to rub it in.

7 Likes

We ain’t going to win we know that

I want them to roll over so the finger points to board and admin staff all off season

I’m just helping people by letting them live vicariously through me. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just want see the suns heat the hawks

No contest.

Except he finished last year.

Good chance it will be over by QTR time.

I want to see Drapes and TBC go up against Gawn.

Joe and String.

Couple of kids runnin around.

Good times.

1 Like

I legitimately hope we get ■■■■■■■ smashed. I do not want this season to have any redemption to it at all.

1 Like

Well you’re shitt outta luck on that one.

The result isn’t important. I just hope we have learnings from it.

TBell in for final game accompanied by good mate Hooker. Guaranteed. And fair enough too. Nothing game in the end Hope TBell has a blinder.

2 Likes

Let’s not

1 Like

Laverde in the backline perhaps

No changes for mine.

2 Likes

I’m not too phased about the actually match like many others posting here to be honest.

Our season is over. My SuperCoach is over.

I’m looking forward to the end of the Worsfold era. Thank you for your time, good riddance.

I’m excited for the potential list changes, and seeing what we can do in the off season to regroup.

I want them to do something, anything, to rectify this dilemma of ongoing mediocrity.

More than this match though, I’d be more satisfied to watch herbatron with his latest release on YouTube a couple of days later!

it’s cute you think we need to “tank” to lose to melbourne :rofl: :rofl: