Apparently we are playing Melbourne this weekend

The most likely result of winning would be 3 draft places. I hate it but winning would be counterproductive.

1 Like

We need GC to win to secure that 5th pick

I still want to belt them. Winning is more important than what pick we get. Even if it doesn’t mean anything.

5 Likes

I believe Hawthorn are to some level tanking - I would be very surprised if they beat GC.

Come on dees and GC! Help us get pick 5!

4 Likes

In that case, why not try Daniher at full back ? He’s useless at KPF, after all…

The second choice,thanks.

1 Like

Because apparently it’s all about the big bodies…

B: Francis BZT Ambrose
HB: Ridley Hooker Hurley
C: Cutler Laverde Langford
HF: Jones Daniher Sheil
F: McKernan TBC Stewart
R: Draper Clarke Stringer

I/C: Walla Townsend Phillips Hibberd

Can’t see us losing

Only real interest for me is whether I captain Oliver or Petracca in SuperCoach.

Gawn, surely.

1 Like

Couldn’t get him back in.

Which bit? The hairdresser being open or having hair? It’s the latter for myself.

4 Likes

probably just the sheer fact she lives in a state that has the ability to be out of the house at game time for no reason :rofl:.

we can’t even lawfully sit down a park and feed the ducks at gametime.
altho I’m hoping that this years condensed game schedule and us sucking donkey balls will somehow have the effect of breaking me enough not to come back to the game.

23 games over 23 weeks evens the pain out a bit, 15 games in in about 10 weeks gives you no time to forget how ■■■■ they were the game before

2 Likes

The would be Nostradamus’s in the Sun all predict a Melbourne win, except for Hirdy.
Hirdy was going very well in the tipping until about June, when he kept tipping us each week and slipped drastically down the table.

1 Like

Which side do you want to make it into 8th spot and be blasted out in the elimination final?
The last 4 positions in the 8 are almost always just cannon fodder. They are the witches hats for 1-4 to practice on, on the way to serious contention.

I don’t give a rats . Our best interests are served by losing and losing badly, but X and the board will want us to win, so that membership numbers will not be decimated in 2021.

Problem is, what is the point of having a high draft pick if Dodoro is choosing?

1 Like

2 Likes

That 's really strange 'cos I can’t see us winning.

Fk Football.Fk Covid.Fk Melbourne.
And most importantly.

FARK CARLTON!!!

2 Likes

I am feeling extremely confident this week.

1 Like