April 2015: Massive Massive Month: Rate us 0-16 points

Hawks - Narrow win by the bombers 101 - 99...similar game to last year (14) but coming from behind in the last quarter......lid off Cooney stars Sydney - Loss, but not blown away. Buddy & Umpires tear us apart go down by 30 points frees inside 50 swans 8 essendon 1....lid on Carlton - Turn season back on positive note thumping the blues...lid back off Collingwood - thump pies on Anzac day. Big spread in sundays HUN dissecting what happenned to the 2010 premiership side.... lid off Laverde stars on Debut and gets rising star nomination for round 4. Summary after 4 ganes 12 points and close to top 4 with healthy % depending on other results.

I’ll go with this. Sounds really feasible.

A reply to: @Bombers08 regarding QuoteLink

Realistic view mode: Sydney will beat us by a mere 3 goals. Everyone will be talking about how good Hawks are only for us to beat them and 'surprise' the public.

Should win the next two. So 12 points and a healthy % is expected.

Realistic view is Sydney lose rd 1 a lot more than they win it.

2014 GWS L
2013 GWS W
2012 GWS W

2011 MELB D
2010 STK L
2009 STK L
2008 STK L
2007 WCE L
2006 ESS L

They’ve been in finals all of those years bar 1.

They had another late start. And they’ve lost depth (Malceski, OKeeffe, Biggs, Membrey) while we’ve picked up more than we lost (Cooney, Giles Gwilt vs Ryder.
We should win.

Should be aiming at 12 pts from the first 4.

Biggs played a couple, and without Malceski would come into calculations IMHO.
Membrey, I actually agree, I just know during trade week on here he morphed into some Carey/Dunstall/Hird/ironman superbeast, which made him worth a mention.

Honestly, without the saga our potential is unlimited.

16 - 0

laverde 12 brownlow votes.

LID OFF

16 points, % of 543

JOEDAN to have the Coleman Medal wrapped up by Round 4!!

A reply to: @Henry’s Angry Pills regarding QuoteLink

A reply to: @Bombers08 regarding QuoteLink
Realistic view mode: Sydney will beat us by a mere 3 goals. Everyone will be talking about how good Hawks are only for us to beat them and 'surprise' the public.

Should win the next two. So 12 points and a healthy % is expected.

Realistic view is Sydney lose rd 1 a lot more than they win it.

2014 GWS L
2013 GWS W
2012 GWS W

2011 MELB D
2010 STK L
2009 STK L
2008 STK L
2007 WCE L
2006 ESS L

They’ve been in finals all of those years bar 1.

They had another late start. And they’ve lost depth (Malceski, OKeeffe, Biggs, Membrey) while we’ve picked up more than we lost (Cooney, Giles Gwilt vs Ryder.
We should win.

Should be aiming at 12 pts from the first 4.

Fixed.

I guess Massive First Two Weeks doesn’t sound as dramatic?

Because there is no way Collingwood and Carlton should be grouped together with Sydney and Hawthorn, saga or not.

Massive massive, a little bit of hype never hurt anyone. Just ask Franco Cozzo.
Grand Sale, Grand Sale, Comprare Comprare Comprare !

Hawks - we win by 36 points
Swans - we win by 5 points
Pies - we win by 57 points
Blues - close, nail-biting game, we took them for granted - but we still win in a thrilling come back by 11 points

Lid on :slight_smile:

I think we will beat Sydney, lose to Hawthorn in a close game and then flog Collingwood and Carlton…12 points after 4 games.

Lid.

At the end of Round 4.

News surfaces that Essendon are in talks with McKenna who has been tabled a lucrative $850,000p/y, for the next six after four consecutive 30 disposal and six goal games.

Four consecutive draws.

16 points, percentage 215.5

like the cut of your jib frosty

Winning 3 of those 4 would be a good result, with St Kilda in round 5 allowing us to consolidate.

Worst case scenario we are 3-3 after Fremantle in round 6.

If we aren’t at least 2-2 by end of round 4 I’ll be disappointed.

Round Three - Mick Malthouse carries on like the huge f**kin’ idiot that he is after Carlton realise that their list is awful.

Someone posted the above. Max respect… I can’t quote you properly.

We can beat sydney first round.

Rd3 Laverde gets a rising star nom and Boekhurst can’t get a kick and is subbed.

So so sweet. Like an orange sherrrrbet…