Assistant Coaches

■■■■ sake.

Good bye hep good bye Holmes

I want Melbournes highly rated assistant in a swapsies

FFS Goodwin. Go and poach some c*nts from the Crows.

Maybe we need to make contracts for staff if they leave that prevent them using our IP or stealing the players we want.

Maybe he should take some top ups that we don’t want for 2017.

Depends does he have a ouija board?

Too soon?

Yep

Take Skippy ya bunch of carnts!

Dean Soloman seen in Melbourne with Essendon people at lunch

Hands off Hep

Didn’t we poach Ego off the cats?

So Melbourne interested in Egan after they lose a development coach. How interesting and not surprising. Let's see which players he tries to take from our VFL???

https://twitter.com/AFL/status/781092391948124160

just by looking at that pick he has the sneaky look about him

Didn't we poach Ego off the cats?

Yes, but that’s different.

So Melbourne interested in Egan after they lose a development coach. How interesting and not surprising. Let's see which players he tries to take from our VFL???

https://twitter.com/AFL/status/781092391948124160

just by looking at that pick he has the sneaky look about him

He’s got them IP stealin eyes!

Too soon?

Hands off Hep
All your posts now just make me think Woosha is saying it in the most deadpan of voices. This one works especially well.

He’ll be back.

Too soon?

I am sorry then I like a dark joke

Well in any drafts we have picks before Melbourne so if we want those players, we need to get them first. Simple.

Too soon?

I am sorry then I like a dark joke

Racist.

Why is everyone so precious about coaches deciding to choose a different place of work?

If we had contracts that restricted employees on using IP obtained at previous workplaces what would the point be of bringing in a fresh face to coach the club?

“Ok, great to have you on board Woosha… in line with our contract, don’t mention or use any of the knowledge you picked up at your 18 years at West Coast and couple of years at Adelaide. I’m glad we have you on board!”

Egan has gone, we will get a new guy, and when he/she leaves we’ll be saying “why did X club poach Y coach after 5 years at Essendon! Blasphamy!”

Get a grip guys.