Assistant Coaches

I miss Little and Dickson rocking our forward line. With Gumby cameos.

Ahhh Dickson… You used to be cool.

Never been cooler in his life than right now!

I forgot about Matt Little. He was a good VFL player.

So who are we going to replace Egan? wouldn't mind some one from the Hawks.

Is there anyone left at the hawks?

Probably not lols.

Would have got Caracella but he’s gone to Richmond.

Could certainly do worse than enquire as to whether Corey Enright is heading down the coaching route.

Could certainly do worse than enquire as to whether Corey Enright is heading down the coaching route.

Would be the best Boris since our famous No.10

Paul Corrigan is going to coach.

VFL or forwards?

VFL or forwards?

VFL senior coach

This video of Rob Kerr explaining changes to our coaching structure foreshadows changes that are coming. Not sure how many new staff involved, but must be at least one I would have thought, given Ego’s departure.

He indicates that Woosha is behind the move to “Performance Coaches” rather than line coaches, indicating that Skip will be one of these. The new role isn’t confined to the line coaching, but also includes development, individual teaching of game plan, fitness, diet and welfare. So it is a more holistic role. Hopefully it isn’t a downsizing exercise.

He foreshadows a change in emphasis for the development coaching role as a result of this, and goodness knows what it will mean for Neeld’s performance manager role.

http://www.essendonfc.com.au/video/2016-10-12/btv-coaching-update-with-rob-kerr-12-oct-2016

This video of Rob Kerr explaining changes to our coaching structure foreshadows changes that are coming. Not sure how many new staff involved, but must be at least one I would have thought, given Ego’s departure.

He indicates that Woosha is behind the move to “Performance Coaches” rather than line coaches, indicating that Skip will be one of these. The new role isn’t confined to the line coaching, but also includes development, individual teaching of game plan, fitness, diet and welfare. So it is a more holistic role. Hopefully it isn’t a downsizing exercise.

He foreshadows a change in emphasis for the development coaching role as a result of this, and goodness knows what it will mean for Neeld’s performance manager role.

I DONT CARE AS LONG AS WE HAVE A GOAL KICKING COACH. PLS.

http://www.essendonfc.com.au/video/2016-10-12/btv-coaching-update-with-rob-kerr-12-oct-2016

I DONT CARE AS LONG AS WE HAVE A GOAL KICKING COACH. PLS.

Lloydy just said that Hooker has been using a kicking biomechanic to assist with goal kicking this last 12 months, and he has been kicking great in training.

Did you see that Hooker has taken the matter into his own hands and hired his own? (ref: Hooker thread)

KICKING BIOMECHANIC

Sports biomechanics is a quantitative based study and analysis of professional athletes and sports’ activities in general. It can simply be described as the Physics of Sports

KICKING BIOMECHANIC

If this Bio Kicking Mechanic helps him kick straight that’s great. As long as there’s no supplements involved I am all for it.

skipworth…

Did you see that Hooker has taken the matter into his own hands and hired his own? (ref: Hooker thread)

Any idea who?

KICKING BIOMECHANIC

Sports biomechanics is a quantitative based study and analysis of professional athletes and sports’ activities in general. It can simply be described as the Physics of Sports

…So what youre saying is Cyborg Cale Hooker

skipworth...

He doesn’t have pictures of the higher ups at the club, he has videos

skipworth...

He doesn’t have pictures of the higher ups at the club, he has videos

No, he’s in there with them :wink:

Has anyone actually got any good reasons why we hate skipworth?