Assistant Coaches

Was listening in on Skipworth chatting to Nathan Basset at the Union last year about the development of a number of players in his group. I was really impressed by his insight and plans.

Care to elaborate?

Is the union a pub

Union Club Hotel, Collingwood?
Great pub, thrashed a few of the richmond boys at pool there once, jacky boy was bawling

The Union in Ascot Vale. Mainly spoke about the ‘best position’ for some of our young stars and what parts of their game are stopping them from reaching their potential.

G Williams on board now lets see some of that handball magic and a lot of the attitude as much as we all hate fark Carlton a very shrewd move!

The Union in Ascot Vale. Mainly spoke about the 'best position' for some of our young stars and what parts of their game are stopping them from reaching their potential.
Let me play. Raz. Forward line nouse. Moving back to Adelaide.
G Williams on board now lets see some of that handball magic and a lot of the attitude as much as we all hate fark Carlton a very shrewd move!

Given what he did for Jobe you would have to think this is going to be awesome for Parish Merritt and Pick 1.

The Union in Ascot Vale. Mainly spoke about the 'best position' for some of our young stars and what parts of their game are stopping them from reaching their potential.

What’s the go with all these little comments about Orazio going back to SA? Is there something I’ve missed? I noticed he hasn’t signed on beyond next season. It would be absolutely devastating to lose him given I believe he has the most potential out of anyone on the list.

What’s the go with all these little comments about Orazio going back to SA? Is there something I’ve missed? I noticed he hasn’t signed on beyond next season. It would be absolutely devastating to lose him given I believe he has the most potential out of anyone on the list.

Parish is going as well. But don’t worry, we’ll get some great 2nd round picks to use at the draft.

Real answer : just speculation as the kid has said he wouldn’t mind moving home if need be, and the SA clubs are obviously keen on him.

Required Action : PANIC!!!

Parish is going as well. But don’t worry, we’ll get some great 2nd round picks to use at the draft.

Real answer : just speculation as the kid has said he wouldn’t mind moving home if need be, and the SA clubs are obviously keen on him.

More the Bassett line I was playing with. But i know nothing.

When did he say that? That’s a weird thing to say.

Any travel wary bomber maidens willing to get impregnated (by Raz) out there ???

Any travel wary bomber maidens willing to get impregnated (by Raz) out there ???

Yes pls!

Brad Hardie mentioned on 6PR today there was a
review underway with Neeld and McKenna possibly on the way out. Hardie mentioned Dean Solomon and Scott Burns as possible replacements.

1 Like

Scott Burns would be awesome. Good Norwood bloke and also was a mate at HS and Skipper of our school football side. Ripping bloke and very knowledgeable

Agree, Burns would be a good pick-up if it were to happen. I’m surprised he hasn’t been mentioned as a contender to replace Buckley.

Suprised Mckenna is under pressure considering his relationship with Worsfold.

1 Like

He should be under pressure. Is in charge of our midfield and we have been terrible in that area this season and last season

2 Likes

Would love Solly back but expected he will be in line somewhere for a Senior Assistant role. Solly and Harvs though - getting the band back together!

Bit hard to have a gun midfield without the bullets !

3 Likes