At the movies

This looks absolutely amazing. God I love Adam McKay.

1 Like

■■■■■■ A, man!
Rockwell is in my top 5 actors.

1 Like

I watched that Vice clip and thought…Oh Jeff Daniels…Crazy

1 Like

I know right? Unbelievable transformation.

That’s it a fat suit either. He actually gained the weight to play the role apparently

His body has gone through some transformations…there was that role he did where he was almost on deaths door skinny - The Machinest

2 Likes

That was freaky to see, he didn’t even look like himself. Then he went from that to doing Batman. Can’t be healthy to do that

I can’t identify what it was, but I remember one “let’s follow this lion pride for a year” doco that was real fun: gorings, pride leader killed by two roaming males who take over and kill all the cute little cubs, and other fun stuff.

Batman’s gonna screw his body up for good the way he’s going.

1 Like

I saw that too. Amazing.

Aquaman. 5/10. Great visuals, tired old quest story, no real suspense, twists/reveals are predictable. The previews show you most of the good stuff that is going to happen. It will probably will an Oscar for production and/or costume design. Jason Moama is okay. DC comics just don’t grab me like Marvel does.

Watched it for the second time today

Had a tear in my eye knowing this was the last time we were going to see Rocky on the big screen

1 Like

Gone Girl.

a truly terrific film.

1 Like

Agree. Almost as good as, “Gone Baby Gone.”

Saw “Shoplifters” last week, and it was pretty good.

Then saw “Lean on Pete” today, and found it to be even more enjoyable. I felt like I never quite knew where it was going to go next…I’m happy to recommend it.

If you liked that you might also like " A simple favour " 2018

1 Like

Jackson had about as much to do with that movie as he does with the NHL

He contributed to the script and that was about it. His name is being pushed as a marketing tool.

Kindergarten cop is one of the greatest movies made. Fight me.

3 Likes

I’m with you 100%. Plenty have tried to copy it but none can match it.

So many genuine laugh out loud moments, truly dispicable villains too.

Your not so tough without your car are ya

“ Arnie sits on the piano”
Kids: hahahahhaha
Arnie: ha ha ha QUITE!Now I’m going to ask you a bunch of questions, and I want them answered immediately.

I was just looking at the coastline fair shot in Kindergarten Cop, and I thought “Hey, that looks like Goonies, where they hold up the metal map thing and it matches the pattern of rocks just off the beach”.

A quick google search confirms that a number of films have been made in that part of the world:

1 Like

No-one of sound mind would argue with that statement