At the movies

How funny was that dog ripping that dead guys arm for ages?

Your point is? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Is it because he punch-shoots? It is an innovation. I thought the first one was pretty fresh as far as revenge flicks go but 2 was dumb as rocks. Did like the Euro setting though. I feel like anything with Keanu has a curious subtext, heā€™s in on the joke which is he just canā€™t act for shiit. Funny

Iā€™m suggesting it was your lack of sleepā€¦I was on the edge of my seat right throughout the movie

2 Likes

Is Bright burn crap?

Saw Rocketman last night. Entertaining. Lots of Elton songs.

Good Guys.
Netflix.
Nope.

1 Like

Watched some of it online the other night. Not bad, pretty dark stuff

Word coming out that Robert Pattinson has been chosen to be the new Batman in Matt Reeves trilogy. Not really a fan of the casting. Not sure he has the aggression required to be Batman. Will probably make a decent Bruce Wayne but Batman ugh

One of my all time Must See flicks on SBS2 (Vice) in about 40 minutes time. ( @10.40. )

If you havenā€™t seen it, you should.

Sean Penn & Tim Hutton at their best, in a film based on a scandalous true story that few know about.

The new Godzilla is ok but easily forgettable. Action was decent, dialogue was terrible and the story wasnā€™t that much better

Preferred the last one they did. Better story, better action

Very good film

1 Like
4 Likes

Back when l was much younger, well just a lad actually Ken Miles was my favourite race car driver and the mighty Shelby cobra my favourite car, but l never thought anyone would ever get around to ma king a film where Miles featured. You could keep F1 then, and keep it now, sports car racing always held more allure for me. Looking forward to seeing this well known story put into film.

2 Likes

1 Like

Roland Emmerich.

No doubt it will look great but will have absolutely no substance.

Hence the average cast.

1 Like

yep agree

1 Like

Detroit rock city is pretty good.

Or he was left unsupervised on set for long enough for some prk to ā– ā– ā– ā–  his life up completely.

2 Likes

1 Like

That is hideous. Not the hot Israeli model slash nationalist slash sugar baby. That whole design. Jeebus.