“Zhong” Kong (in manner of Zhong Guo)…CCP
confirmed
Fosters Lager.
Who drinks that tripe?
“Funny” betting and beer ads which go out of their way to appeal to the lowest common denominator
The Poms
Hamish and andy are fkn legends. Can’t get enough of their stuff.
The casual racism of msm?
I’ll nominate “iconic”, as applied to anything other than an actual icon. I shouldn’t need to explain.
heard it dropped in Greece last week, then a few Aussies at the bar say “ohh yeah they don;t say it over here, happened the other day and it’s not a thing here”
proud Aussie moment.
I’d add the State of Origin to this, especially as a Melburnian with no dog in the fight. All the news programs today are 5 minutes of a ditzy talking head in a Queensland getup surrounded by 15 or 20 other people in Queensland getups with flags and banners and ■■■■…. then 5 more minutes of the exact same thing but for New South Wales and 15-20 different people in light blue plucked off the street.
News flash: Sports are happening and people barrack for teams playing sports. Film at 11.
I think in general, any number of local “celebrities” who basically do nothing except appear on a rotating panel of panel or quiz shows.
I enjoy Spicks and Specks but you can only have the same six or seven people on it over 20 years before you just wanna go ENOUGH ALREADY. You might as well just make Dave O’Neil and Hamish Blake co-captains.
Perhaps the Aus Slop but is Australian celebs and “A-listers” being a thing?
Don’t think it would make a difference to economy here
You sound like you’re 60.
I’m not but if I was? Does that make my opinion less important?
Disagree all you like. Don’t really care.
But we can cover racist, homophobic, xenophobic … etc etc etc … Do we need to add ageist too?
yeah there’s something in this. supposedly having our own heavy hitters, but then showing grovelling fealty to anyone from the north american e-list generous enough to turn up in person here.
do we not believe in ourselves?
nope. not having this.
stealthbomber just doesn’t get origin
Democracy manifest however is and will always be hilarious
Trying to celebrate Halloween in Australia… ughh
“are you waiting to receive my limp pnis” is undefeated ragebait during a suburban footy melee. 100% success rate
Particularly when their “celebrity” status means being knocked out in the first or second round of some “reality TV” show?
You know your judo well.