Australian Open 2016

You’ve been hinting at things the 5 years but have never gone further into it. I’ve questioned you only to be ignored.

From memory your concerns were mainly drugs in the sport but when this flagged up I came straight here knowing you’d have something to say. Problem is, like all the other times, you haven’t said much.

Is it just a hunch or can you expand on things a little more.

When like all other times? Have you changed usernames? I don’t ignore…
Anyway read this blog; http://tennishasasteroidproblem.blogspot.com.au/?m=1
My favourite example is S Williams avoiding a drug test with no consequence, yet Troicki does the same thing and he was banned.

Okay, ignored is probably a strong term… Obviously missed post

Cheers, I’ll have a read when I get a chance :slight_smile:

why is every winner today reported as having “stormed into the 2nd round” and every loser “crashed out”?

why is every winner today reported as having "stormed into the 2nd round" and every loser "crashed out"?

Hyperbole?

why is every winner today reported as having "stormed into the 2nd round" and every loser "crashed out"?

Lazy/unimaginative writing.

Hyperbole?

uber hyperbole every time. i reckon it stemmed from the old sports tonight show trying to grab amazing sports headlines every day. your ears perk up when you hear that someone stormed into the next round only to find that it was just an ordinary tennis match and normal part of the tournament. “aussie battler in gritty performance bows out in 3 sets”

In other news: Expected thing happens.

Bad weather?

Speaking of crashing out…Stosur out in straight sets to a qualifier

Not sure what is worse - Stosur’s record in Australia or Channel 7’s decision to use the self righteous flog Dave Culbert as a commentator. I’m surprised he has time, given he seems to spend most of his life sticking it to the Essendon 34.

Not sure what is worse - Stosur's record in Australia or Channel 7's decision to use the self righteous flog Dave Culbert as a commentator. I'm surprised he has time, given he seems to spend most of his life sticking it to the Essendon 34.
God, Mcfloglan and CULbert? Tennis is officially ruined forever.

Stosur has certainly built up muscle but i’m not sure it’s doing her any favours. Maybe she needs to do what Roddick did and lose the weight for better movement.

Not sure what is worse - Stosur's record in Australia or Channel 7's decision to use the self righteous flog Dave Culbert as a commentator. I'm surprised he has time, given he seems to spend most of his life sticking it to the Essendon 34.

Culbert is a big hypocrite - He goes on incessantly about ’ dirty cheats in sport ’ yet his company Jump Media profits from cheating in sport - UCI ( road Cycling ) Tour of Beijing, Jayco Herald Sun Tour, UCI World road and track championship, 2015 Atheletics WC in Beijing and the2017 athletics WC in London - A joke of a person.

Wow have they moved on from “bundled out”?

Verdasco’s forehand has just bundled out Nadal.
Nearly up there with their 2009 epic. Verdasco teeing off and crunching forehands.
Think Rafa’s only hope is the French if he wants to add to his tally.

Rafa is cooked.

Is the matching clothing in the Hewitt game some sort of pisstake??

Right down to a backward white hat FFS.

makes me fkn sick. Tim Watson should drop him if he ever walks past him in the hallways.

Verdasco's forehand has just bundled out Nadal. Nearly up there with their 2009 epic. Verdasco teeing off and crunching forehands. Think Rafa's only hope is the French if he wants to add to his tally.

Amazing. Some of those off forehands he was hitting harder than some players can serve! When you’re on, you’re on. Still, will probably “crash out” in the 2nd round.