Australian Politics -- and YOU WILL LIKE IT

To be fair there is context here. As terrible as any assault is, It’s not exactly an attack because they targeted her bwcise she was a politician daughter

So it’s terrorism?

1 Like

Is another WA style wipeout looming?

This is a very clever campaign, which IMO, will work in every electorate Australia wide.
Its clear, concise and simple.
Barnaby is the weakest link.

1 Like

Neither. She was spray painting over an antivaxer sign, was confronted by an antivaxer, they argued she threw the paint can at him, and he chased her and threw it back at her. I’d be pretty sure he didn’t know who she was but I stand corrected

“get the facts established” :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

that would only hurt his propaganda push. his poor lil innocent daughter who wouldn’t hurt a fly has been hurt by those right wing nut job extremists.

Maybe it was just Dutton getting ■■■■■■ off when he came to collect on her offer :rofl: :rofl:

I don’t think the facts have been definitively established, but she was painting over an antivaxxer sign and was confronted by an antivaxxer who wasn’t happy with it.

So maybe it’s not a case of violent extremism but at the very least the perpetrator seems to be an antivaxxer.

Try empathy. The daughter is trans, scared out of her wits, gets menaced, throws a can, runs for her her life, he uses the can as a projectile weapon, gashes her, she is traumatised, ends up in hospital.

2 Likes

There is no line for some because on an ideological basis they can’t get past the premise that anything that’s incrementally further from any position that anyone else takes left is better to them. It’s a relative scale with no moral markers (for some).

Empathy requires introspection, which RWNJs demonstrably seem to lack

Sorry.
There has to be SOME level of personal responsibility here for the situations people choose to put themselves into.

Carla Zampatti’s daughter is running against Dave Sharma as an independent in Wentworth.

Doesn’t help the overall picture as she’d probably support the LNP but if it gets rid of Sharma, all to the good. Lots worse than him though. They could start in Cook.

hey?

Why do something that might deliberately antagonise someone?

Particularly with such an emotive issue when there appear to be so many people walking around a few screws loose.
CLEARLY she is not responsible for the actions of another person but she is responsible for her own.

1 Like

ahh good i guess people can just go bourke street some anti vaxxers because they’re antagonizing them and its fine because they started it.

When I see kids spraying graffiti, I might tell them what I think of them, but I don’t threaten them .

You’ve won that argument against who exactly?

Emai campaign against Qld State MPs with threats of violence in regard to mandatory vax categories.
Threats against Vic State MPs and in WA.
NSW has mandatory vax categories, but concerns are mostly taken through the court system. No reports of threats to Premier or State Coalition MPs.
Why the different approaches?

its your logic mate

No. It’s a poor comparison is what it is.