Australian Politics -- from 2022 Federal Election

Maybe I’m being too harsh.
They did normalise jerking off on a woman’s desk in the workplace, covered up a rape, and turned a prayer room into the ultimate shrine of hypocrisy.

So morally they were…oh wait, equally as ■■■■.

Gillard brought in the MRRT with the help of the Indy’s didn’t she?
The idiot bible basher repealed it when he got in.
I’ve always been critical on the Libs mining policy but I have zero doubt that the mining magnates would have got around it somehow, they are much smarter than the pollies.

You say that like it’s a bad thing

Thanks to their good mates, they didn’t even have to try.

Got rid of carbon trading.
Farked our mining boom.
Sold our gold.
Made women feel like second class citizens…

Why why why can’t they get elected!!!

And rightfully so that they didn’t get elected and won’t get back for some time.
They were a crap government and paid the price

Put super on pause.
Instigated the gig economy…

You could almost believe they only care about the super rich.
I mean…I say almost….

Cut Medicare.
Relentlessly attacked independent media while centralising corporate media to world class levels.

This really was one hell of a government.
I mean…people talk about Trump and the Supreme Court, but I think even he would give us a slow clap.

And while we’re on the subject…
How the Fark does an aboriginal woman give a speech to the IPA?

Let alone to talk about how Murdoch is on the side of right.

3 Likes

Shift your rage to special RAGE, on now, edition hosted by Archie Roach, Ruby Hunter on now.

1 Like

It’s a pathetic amount compared to saudi and Norway

1 Like

Imagine if we invested in a sovereign fund like Norway did.

Just imagine.

Royalties aren’t a tax, they’re a purchase price that the mining company pays to get access to a necessary input for their business. They’re no more a tax than the price a cafe pays for its coffee beans.

And mining royalty rates in aust are absolute chickenfeed compared to what more enlightened countries charge, and compared to the amount of $ that mining companies make out of what they get in exchange.

7 Likes

Oh dear, Pauline

sick ipad hoff.

1 Like

The only way to mod you lot.

2 Likes
1 Like

Who said blitz doesn’t pay

1 Like

(Cough the hidden cross subsidies , like State Government infrastructure and electricity discounts)

And, as to all those multilateral , plurilateral and bilateral treaties given effect by executive levels of government in which there is no indigenous voice. Has Paulline ever engaged in Parliamentary Committees on these issues, let alone COAG ?,

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies. Continue discussion at Australian Politics – from 2022 Federal Election (Part 5).