Australian Politics -- From early August 2022

Mrs Fox got me a PlayStation when I was in my 50s.

Couldn’t ever qualify for races in the car racing at easiest levels. Got Assassin’s Creed and really never got past the lower levels. The mores games I got the more I hated it.

Our grandkids really enjoy it.

I read that closely. Your knowledge of something so completely pointless is very impressive. I love it.

4 Likes

This is a simplistic analysis, well below your usual standard and frankly I’m disgusting by the implication.

I was half-raised by a Nintendo.

2 Likes

:astonished:

1 Like

I guess he’s an X Box, I’m more Atari…

1 Like

I was nearly swayed by Amiga. Phew, thankfully I stuck with the future, Atari’s midi ports rule to this day.

Is this a joke?

1 Like

Labor are poor economic managers

The absolute hypocritical nerve on display here.
scum

2 Likes

Albo was cheered by the crowd last night when they showed him at the tennis. I’ve said it before but it’s so good having a PM who’s not an embarrassment.

6 Likes

That’s hilarious. How do you find a majority vote out of two people? Or are they going to thumb wrestle for it? They better be careful neither of them gets injured because they can’t afford to miss any votes in opposition.

The Libs have 7 members in the WA Upper house.

'The Perth-based senator is demanding Mr Sharaz pay aggravated damages and interest at a rate of 6 per cent since they were published.’

Don’t know what was said/tweeted, but if she was defamed, I find it amusing that she hasn’t asked for an apology, just wants the money!

2 Likes

My apologies. It was very hard to see them

1 Like

Defamation is always about money, nobody comes out of litigation with a better reputation

2 Likes

6 Likes

I hope the WA Liberal vote is particularly acrimonious and decided 5-4, with all shadow ministries stripped from the 4 and piled on top of the 5.

(I am assuming they have zero back-benchers right now.)

1 Like

And the current Leader of the Opposition in WA is a Nat. She has just said it’s all too hard for her and resigned as party leader. However, she has enough stamina to keep collecting the big bucks from the taxpayer until the next election.

3 Likes
1 Like

Going by Rick Morton tweets, some senior public servants are also coming out badly at RC hearings
He was supposed to be writing it up in the Saturday Paper.

1 Like