Australian Politics, Mark II

Not sure Simmo that these turds actually hate anyone who has darker skin than them, they just think they are superior.

Watchd To Kill a Mockingbird" for the 600th time on the week-end, and the thing that turned the jury was the Negro charged with rape, saying he felt sorry for the white woman. Moral indigation of people like Jones et al, who sincerely feel morally superior to us turns my stomach.

Nah, they probably do also hate.

1 Like

I agree, I think they believe themselves to be superior to most people regardless of race/ethnicity, they view poor whites as ā€˜useful idiotsā€™ in their never ending quest for personal power usually by stoking the irrational fears of the ā€˜lesser whitesā€™. However, hate and the belief of superiority arenā€™t exactly mutually exclusive, in fact they go together quite well and often.

2 Likes

One and the same

1 Like

Because Private School students are all angelic heterosexual angels.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Iā€™d say Dutton, but when has he ever been uncivilised toward an African person before?

2 Likes

Democracy is a myth. It was only ever a thing in antique Greece. It relied heavily on a slave class. Oh wait!

3 Likes

Stupid response, but what a weird thing to be teaching at school.

What sort of 14 year old boy or girl has ā€˜multiple partnersā€™?

1 Like

A normal one.

Itā€™s not teaching kids to go out and get multiple partners.

But instead develop empathy that some kids have and they shouldnā€™t be shamed and bullied by it.

1 Like

Iā€™d be interested to see what sort of things theyd be role playing.

Iā€™m no expert in the subject matter of teenage sexuality & development, but it is a critical time for teenagers, that much cant be disputed.

On the one hand, yes, I agree with you, people should not be ashamed for having multiple partners/ being bisexual, absolutely. And yes, I do agree that the program would/ should be aimed at developing empathy towards others as opposed to teaching kids to take a particular course of action with their own sexuality, which is most definitely good.

On the other hand, Iā€™d be wanting the school to be very strongly emphasising that although your 14 year old friend may be experimenting with girls and boys and be doing it with multiple people, that it is equally acceptable not to be doing so, and that in fact in the vast majority of cases this wont be occurring.

I still do think its weird that they would be role playing a 14 year old having multiple partners, because I just dont think its a realistic assessment of what 14 year olds are doing (unless things have changed in the last 10 years), and I wouldnt want the balance being swung in the favour of that sort of behaviour being normalised for a 14 year oldā€¦ but what do I know, Im an old fart now.

Im sure (well I hope), that its a balanced discussion.

1 Like

Yeah I agree with you.

Iā€™m sure schools do teach, not to be pressured into doing things your not comfortable with.

Iā€™d also add, donā€™t use your definition of partner either. Having 5 partners in your 20ā€™s vs 5 partners at 14 means two very different things. Without getting into the nitty gritty, when I was at that age, everyone wasnā€™t banging but they were doing other things. Which would fall under the definition of sexual experience.

14 can be year 9, they are not babyā€™s.

1 Like

fair point re definitions

1 Like

If it is normal for 14 year olds to have multiple partners and be bisexual then you and I live in very different worlds.

Iā€™m not saying that it isnā€™t normal to have zero sexual partners either.

Iā€™m saying both are normal.

If you donā€™t think 14 year olds have sex then yep we definitely live in different worlds.

3 Likes

No I get they have sex, I was 14 once too.

You said it was normal for them to multiple partners and be bisexual.

I donā€™t agree with that.

1 is ok but multiple isnā€™t.

You do realise this is an anti bullying campaign.

One of its goals is to stop s.lut shaming.

Maybe think about that.

2 Likes

I never said it wasnā€™t okay, not sure how you got that from what I said. I said it isnā€™t that normal for it to be like that. Maybe read what I said before you try and get all moralistic on me.

Oh and btw, ā– ā– ā– ā– -shaming happens even if you have one partner so why make the differentiation on how many partners and the sexual orientation (not you the program)?

1 Like

Sorry if I misrepresented.

But saying something isnā€™t normal does imply itā€™s wrong. Thatā€™s why we have the term normalise.

2 Likes

Weeeeell, define ā€˜multipleā€™ and define ā€˜partners.ā€™
And define ā€˜normal.ā€™

Because itā€™s not unusual for a person to have three different partners in three months at aged fourteen. Regardless of their sexuality.
Perhaps not the norm, but not out of the realms, either.

And Iā€™m sure no-one would be shaming a fourteen year-old straight kid for doing that, or even think it worth commenting on.

By and large, most kids are justā€¦dealing with this.
And youā€™ll have to do a lot of convincing for me to accept that itā€™s old white men with hang-ups about it that are anything other than the problem.

2 Likes

Perhaps being 14 and bisexual with a history of multiple partners isnā€™t common but it is normal

5 Likes