Australian Politics, Mark II

So which donkey did you vote for?

The one from shrek, with preferences directed towards eeyore.

1 Like

David Myers still canā€™t get votes in a poll he was made for. Might still be in with a chance for most improved donkey without the votes.

Is anyone covering the count and when does it begin?

ABC 1 & ABC 24 NEWS. Already underway.

Exit polls seem favourable.

2 Likes

Graphic just said the NOalition had promised Very Fast Trains for Regional Vic,. I hadnā€™t heard that ā€œpromiseā€

Sure, . the Sqiberals are Champions for Public Transport , ā€¦ always have been.

Farken LOL.

2 Likes

Donā€™t worry. Andrews will win in a canter with an increased majority. Nobody in their right mind could vote for Matthew Guy, and the Greens have spent the last couple of months shooting high calibre bullets into both feet.

3 Likes

Early early early counting looking extremely good for ALP

Might be a rout - libs in real danger in a lot of seats.

1 Like

Really hope the early showing swing holds, and the sort of Politics exercised by Guy et al gets the punch in the face it deserves.

4 Likes

And the Feds must be worried.

People are waiting with baseball bats for them.

5 Likes

Early voting on the ABC in Thomastown had Labor on 102.4%. Seems suss.

They clearly hadnā€™t counted my vote in South-West Coast. Because I voted below the line and my candidate showed zero.

But seriously how could you vote for Guy?

And I refused all pamphlets.

3 Likes

Antony Green has called the election for Labor.

1 Like

And the greens have gone backwards, might lose seats when they were gunning to pick them up.

Libs getting their bottoms whopped in the leafy eastern suburbs.

My suspicion is that those people are finding Morrison, Dutton and Guy are severely on the bugle.

4 Likes

Looking that way, quite a few significant strongholds going down with big swings

Wow, already

So, Iā€™ve been assisting Jordan in everyway I could over the past 4 months,ā€¦ as we believed there was a small chance we may turn our seat down here, away from the Libs for the first time in decades, ā€¦ I didnā€™t, and donā€™t want to jinx it, ā€¦ butā€¦ oh boy!! Sheā€™s looking in with a real shot.

nnn

But if it happens, Dan better come through with the promised new Hossie. or Iā€™ll kick him in the nuts myself.

6 Likes

Yes we are. Iā€™m a Christian and you couldnā€™t pay me to vote for Scomo and his party.

3 Likes

???