Australian Politics, Mark II

McCormack is such a ■■■■, I’ve had first hand run ins with that lying arsewipe

3 Likes

Moreover how and why are we holding any murderers or rapists? Surely that’s an instant disqualifier for asylum…

Is it part of their sneaky plan to get into Australia’s courts?

Good question, though.

Just so they can get bail?

Could be, could be.
What actually does happen regarding criminal offences on Manus?
They’re heard in a PNG court?

Boy, isn’t that a question? Could see a whole wave of brown people get charged with recklessly and with malice aforethought assaulting a security goon’s baton with their heads, and some of those younger asylum seekers aggressively and repeatedly holding themselves down and raping the poor defenceless security goons.

I’m sure Dutton would have suggested said security guards indulge in some major provocation already.

Stay classy Rupert

daily%20telegraph%20classy

From The Daily Telegraph

1 Like

At least he didn’t mention tattoos.

1 Like

Or ovens.

1 Like

or work making you free

So, we’re awesome because we offer better detention facilities than the Nazis?

Wow, he’s really got a point with that one.

2 Likes

That seems to be the point.

It’s instructive as to where they think we should be aiming.

There’s the Liberals campaign slogan.

Australia: Not as bad as Nazi Germany.

3 Likes

Minister Cash testifying about who tipped the media off about the AFP raid on the AWU a while back.

She’s asked if she told the AFP her staffer was the one who tipped the media off.

She says no, the AFP didn’t ask, and when she told them to look up her parliamentary statement on the matter, they were quite happy with that and went away. You’ll remember that the AFP eventually didn’t charge anyone on the grounds of insufficient evidence.

Rigorous, deep-diving policing there. And people wonder why us lefties get skeptical about the cops/security services at times…

5 Likes

Also, minor point in the grand scheme of things but…
Australians didn’t have televisions in the 1940s.

EFA

Double fix is in

Nor air conditioning and a $30 million hospital upgrade. Auschwitz and Australia also both start with Aus-.

Coincidence or…?

1 Like

I think you’ve hit on the most relevant comparison.