Australian Politics, Mark II

As far as night watchmen go he’s no Nathan Lyon.

1 Like

Abbott wasn’t pretending to be the good guy to all people. His intentions were glaringly stated. Scummo is pretending (really badly) to be everything to everyone while obviously delivering nothing.

4 Likes

Now just imagine if Dutton had gotten up. Would have stormed home by a length!

2 Likes

Morrison set the trajectory for Dutton on refugees. He set the Abbott Government on to demonising refugees, followed through in the Turnbull era.
This is the person who dumped on Gillard for paying the flight expenses of the families of the drowned Christmas Island refugees to attend their funerals.

Tells Waleed Aly that he should stop sugar coating the danger to Australia of potential medevac refugees ( this after his video showing detention facilities like gaols); says
need to be honest that some of them rapists etc, but refused to respond to repeated requests to back his assertions with facts.

7 Likes

Exsqueeze me??

You mean post election I suppose? He was the most duplicitous dogturd to ever ooze into the big chair,

ScumBag is every bit his equal though, … and, I agree in the main, …somehow even more loathsome.

Yes. Post election. He did what they do in any election. “We’ll fix the CO2s with trees and paying industry to not do it.” Baffles with bullshit at the time for sure. Morrison seems just baffled and is full of bullshit.

I suppose the perceived difference is that Morrison is the same beast in a more absurd backdrop. He doesn’t have the sleaze and strong guy Schlick that Abbott had. He’s the tubby Pentecostal who smiles his tiny toothed smile with a big red sloganed cap and then yells his way through interviews. Same beast, executed worse. Somehow. He hasn’t eaten a whole onion yet. That might actually dazzle some voters into appreciation at this point.

1 Like

Morrison did not say he would shirtfront Erdogan, but said there would be consequences. Like what, cross him off his Xmas card list?

“No cuts to the ABC…”

1 Like

Morrison also said Labor preferenced One Nation in Dobell. Labor How to Vote card put it last.
Morrison also saying the Preferencing not his decision, decided at State party level . I thought he runs NSW Liberals.
Barnett has said that preferencing One Nation ( reportedly put forward by Cormann) cost the LNP seats, as it did in Queensland.

There are many options on who to put last. Can’t put them all last unfortunately.

McCormack said to preference One Nation ahead of the more dangerous Greens.
NSW leader of the Nats is saying don’t preference One Nation in NSW State elections. Nats must be a broad church.

This a Twitter thread to curl your hair, … toes, … laugh your arsse/ socks off… whatever.

If you get down to the post about Howard and click “Show Thread” it gets even more viscous/ hilarious. Rated R. kidz.

Here’s the original article in question, about which Lenore Taylor says she still stands by sources. Many from within still verify although remain nameless.

ScumBag says he didn’t say that, but instead said this, … and Greg Hunt can and does back him up on this, …!!!

Only problem is, G Hunt was provably not in the room at the time, … LOL,… Just fk off ScuMo.

The first part of that tweet cannot be repeated on such a genteel, demure and respectable site such as bomberblitz, but the second part was nice; “I hate you with every fibre of my being you tapeworm.”

2 Likes

Taylor enjoys a high reputation with other journos for integrity and fact checking, Some were later told the same version by the same sources. They are all backing her on social media

2 Likes

Now they’re trotting out the old “FAST TRAIN” (light) election promise again, … :joy:

Holy hell, … as if they couldn’t become more of a joke.

1 Like

Nevertheless the Murdoch media dutifully and right on cue came up to give them the best exposure. Front page news in the Hun with a glowing headline and smiling photo of Scummo.

A $2 billion cashsplash in a marginal electorate with very few actual planning details, that would require an equal investment from the state government (which wasn’t consulted) that is promising to “slash commute times in half**” being announced a few months before an election, what is this new magic??!?

Sounds like Clive Palmers ‘policies’