Australian Politics, Mark II

Yep

1 Like

Booooooo

:rofl:

Hahaha. Iā€™ve been booing things all weekend!

1 Like

You remind me of a Carlton supporter, who knows his Team really sucks but is not brave enough to change to an exciting outfit like the Bombers.

He started out as a hacker in Melbourne, and has worked all his life as a hacker. Possibly, also as a blackmailer and a corrupter.

Having seen a lot of your other posts, Iā€™m not surprised that you think heā€™s a journalist.

Using your comparison both sides have achieved nothing for decades and the other team has actually won a final more recently so why bother :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Actually it was a low blow suggesting a Liberal voter is the same as a Carlscum supporter, and I apologise.

Liberal voters are of doubtful character, Carlscum supporters have no character.

Gil McLachlan should step down as head of the AFL and enter politics.

Heā€™s just the type of blue blood. swarmy, corporate toss-pot who is ideally suited to Liberal party pre-selection.

2 Likes

No way. Gil takes money from the rich clubs to distribute to the poor and needy and is always trying to get a level playing field. We donā€™t want that type involved with the Libs :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Plus aceman wouldnā€™t vote for labor, he doesnā€™t like the coach :joy:

1 Like

Gill makes millions where he is, with a mostly hand picked workforce and little accountability. Why would he go anywhere?

Nothing wrong with Penny Wong !

1 Like

:joy:

Uncle from SA was a Liberal Cabinet Minister - one of those Nation building types like Downer.

That NewsCorp sub-editor is getting sackedā€¦ quality work!

Best headline Iā€™ve seen in a while.

He looks like Voldemort.

lets be honest if albo was the labor leader it would be a smashingā€¦ while youve got a bloke whos more unpopular then scomo well that says it all really!

I donā€™t buy the his unpopular malarkey peddled by newscorp.

Backed up by the polls Iā€™m afraid. Overwhelming consensus is Labor would have won in '16 if almost anyone in the running for the job bar Shorten had been Leader.