Australian Politics, Mark II

How come ANNING’S ARSEHOLL CANDIDATE gets his entry in CAPITALS ?

Don’t know. But I’m trying to find smashed egg stickers to stick on all the boards near me

Shows them up to be the courtiers of power they really are. They disgust me. These stenographers also have the temerity to label Julian Assange as ‘not a journalist’

Julian Assange IS NOT A JOURNALIST.

1 Like

Angus Taylor back on deck tweeting about EVs.
That’s all he can run with as Energy Minister?
Melissa Price Environment Minister out of mobile range. Must have stopped the practice of equipping Cabinet Ministers with satellite phones.

Neither are any AFL accredited ones, but that doesn’t stop them from saying they are.

4 Likes

They haven’t

They’ll come back, I can see it now, they’ll get there on preferences

1 Like

I’m also feeling quite pessimistic about the election, and getting moreso by the day. It’s not gonna be pretty. Even if Labor wins it will be narrow and that’ll hamstring them from day one.

I don’t want to watch any of it. So fkn nervous.

The one thing I’ve always said though, is Billy bland is very politically savvy, and I’ve been waiting to see what he might have kept up his sleeve for a “Last week surprise”.

Just not sure if the watergate thing was it, … and if it was, did they pull the trigger on it too early, or will it keep on giving?

Or is there yet something more in the Locker?

He did tell Murfoch to “foch” off when he offered him a meet and greet to see if he’d sell his soul for Rupes blessing, . so I suspect there is something more to come. :crossed_fingers:

Lol yes he is and anyone with a functioning brain should be able to see that. Shouting that he isn’t until you’re blue in the face doesn’t change that fact.

Watergate may be more of a gift to strong local independents in traditional Nat seats. Labor would be an indirect beneficiary if it reduced Coalition numbers in the Reps.
The Fisher report on climate change was supposed to come out this week, so far nothing has emerged apart from hints that the ALP policies would cost jobs. But if that report was commissioned by the Industry Ddpartment, it may not be released after the head of PM&C sent a shot across the bows about respecting caretaker conventions.
Adani is a problem for Labor in Queensland, with O’Toole’s Townsville seat at risk.
There has been some talk of Labor making gains in the West.
If nothing else I want Dutton to get done in Dickson and for Mundine to come in third in Gilmore

1 Like

I just hope the Wrecker loses his seat.

Here comes the immigration bullshit. Like clockwork when the Tories are under pressure

1 Like

Sounds like the match day thread in here.

2 Likes

I am optimistic of a smashing victory, as all signs to me are that LNP is absolutely on the nose with its own supporters even. They have struggled to get candidates and cannot find volunteers to do all the election jobs.

It is a dead campaign all around as most people have decided, and voting starts tomorrow, and Mrs Fox and I will be the first in line to vote in Ballarat.

1 Like

I’ve volunteered to help. Am handing out how to vote cards, letter bix drops etc. Quite exciting to be part of it.

2 Likes

Labor are going to win and win well

Assuming you would admit that here because you are on my Team !